Motorola should have included some distinctive headphones w/ the Droid

Houndstooth

Reaction score
I find myself using my iPod headphones when I don't want to use my bluetooth headphones and it annoys me a bit. I think it would've been smart marketing (and possibly cheap) to make some Droid-Distinctive ear buds and include them with the phone. Maybe like a light android-green. :greendroid:

cuzzinz

Reaction score
I find myself using my iPod headphones when I don't want to use my bluetooth headphones and it annoys me a bit. I think it would've been smart marketing (and possibly cheap) to make some Droid-Distinctive ear buds and include them with the phone. Maybe like a light android-green. :greendroid:

That probably would be a good idea... even if they were blah headphones it would have been smart to include a cheap pair.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The box was too small.:) They couldn't include directions let alone head sets.

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
lol good point hook (mobile version doesn't seem to do quotes). I was a bit amused when I saw that little instruction booklet in the box. but didn't bother me, think manuals are getting to be a waste of paper.

As to the headphones I really don't use them much so no big worry here I prefer the LARGE sd card we got (though a class 4 would have been nice).

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
The phone headphones dont work great with the droid. None of the controls really work and if you use droidshuffle it really goes crappy.

krise11385

Reaction score
I use my stock blackberry storm2 headphones with droid shuffle n it works perfect . The only complaint I have is were the headphone jack is . If u use a pouch u can't use the headphones so I had to buy a plastic clip n even then its still not the ideal place for heaadphone jack. But I hear ya u would think that if u pay 300$ for a droid u would get a lil more then a usb cord/charger . But that's jus my opionon

sc4fpse

Reaction score
I use my Zune Premium v2's. I absolutely love those things. :)

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I actually prefer the dinosaur head sets that use to come with the walkmans back in the day. Can get them for 5 bucks at the dollar general, and it works real well, yeah i know cant use it for calls, shuffling music, but hey i just use it for music only.

redwood

Reaction score
I actually prefer the dinosaur head sets that use to come with the walkmans back in the day. Can get them for 5 bucks at the dollar general, and it works real well, yeah i know cant use it for calls, shuffling music, but hey i just use it for music only.

The ones with the sideways (compared to modern earbuds) transducers? They have great bass response and are so much more comfortable to wear for long periods. I had a set from my walkman that were hinged in 2 places so they would fold up. Pretty cool mobile headphones, sounded great for the purpose, would love to get a few pairs

kountryj

Reaction score

Why can't you use them for calls? I use a pair of headphones a lot of the time. Just be sure to have the mic where it can pick you up. In my car I hook the cass adapter to the phone stick it in the car dock and use my gps and pandora/music. No problems. The headset doesn't have any controls..maybe that's what you meant?

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Meh -- I'd rather use earphones that I prefer then get yet another set of cheapos thrown in the box. YMMV, I guess.

FireDroid

Reaction score
Man I wish they put in a car! Man people are never satisfied! You give them one of the most technologically adavnced phone Verizon has to offer and they still want more!!

If you can afford $200 for the phone you can drop spme coin on a decent set of headphones!

Rettocs

Reaction score
Meh -- I'd rather use earphones that I prefer then get yet another set of cheapos thrown in the box. YMMV, I guess.

Same. I have a whole bunch of extra pairs of earbuds that my past iPods, PSP's, other phones have all come with, that are unused and in a box.