Motorola Shadow

bizzshow

Reaction score
I've got to see more of what the Droid 2 has to offer if its running the nvidia chip I may wait it out.if running the omap 3630 in getting the shadow. Big screen and 8mp are a plus to me will be taking a lot of pics after Aug for my wife don't want the headache of carrying around something else

bizzshow

Reaction score
Now if you have some inside info that the Droid 2 will really be a beast let me know that would give me a chance to play with the shadow then return it for the droid2 would rather stick as close to stock android as possible faster updates and I like stock android

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Certainly cannot go wrong with this device thats for sure.

Droid 2 SHOULD be running the stock OS (No Blur) we'll find out soon enough.

Motorola knows how to build an Android device and I'm sure the Droid 2 will not disappoint.

bizzshow

Reaction score
Yeah that's true when they want to hit an audience they sure can this one has everything I want minus stock android good think you can turn blur off. Forgot about the pre rooted thing but I doubt that's going to happen

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
LOL bizzshow I just came back on the thread because I wanted to mention that there is something up with the Ninjas and I think it must have something to do with root acesss.

Enlighten me on the pre-root discussions. Has this been talked about? I'm not aware of these conversations and now you have me interested: )

Sent telepathically through the ether

bizzshow

Reaction score
I haven't seen anything about pre root but I would love it to buy a phone enter a code and the bad boy is rooted screw the warranty I would loose that in a heart beat but that will never happen. But the whole ninja thing has me also if its root i will be waiting in line for a week

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is the droid 2 going to have a big screen also? I sure hope so :(

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

bizzshow

Reaction score
Nope the Droid 2 will have the same size screen as the Droid think of it as an evaluation better specs slightly different looks same size 3.7 inch screen 5mp HD camera who knows what CPU the screen and keyboard portions are now flush soft touch bottoms hopefully no gold

bizzshow

Reaction score
Oh yeah heard no HDMI out on the droid2 don't know weather to believe it

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Nope the Droid 2 will have the same size screen as the Droid think of it as an evaluation better specs slightly different looks same size 3.7 inch screen 5mp HD camera who knows what CPU the screen and keyboard portions are now flush soft touch bottoms hopefully no gold
Awww that's a tad disappointing for me. I really wanted a big screen lol. Shadow/extreme is looking mighty fine. I'll have to wait for more spec info though the hardware might be worth the screen size trade-off.

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Stupid question...a 5 mp HD camera is better than an 8mp regular one right? Lol

bizzshow

Reaction score
Yeah best bet is to wait and keep an eye open for them info will be flowing about them most of it wrong stick to sites like this not engadget I think it took them until today just to pick up that the shadow isn't the droid2

hollowbox

Reaction score
Small screen on droid 2 sounds dissapointing. I really expected droid 2 to be a super beast with bigger screen, killer keyboard, ridiculous internals, hdmi outs.....everything we have seen since the droid came out but better. Ill probably just wait till next year and see what's up after the lte phones come out...I want something that blows my droid away by a long shot.

bizzshow

Reaction score
Well the rumored end of year phone is supposed to make the shadow look like a toy so I don't know the shadow seems like a nice upgrade to me easily outdoing the Droid and keeping pace with the evo minus the front camera. But from this I'm going to try and wait for an omap 4 lte phone