OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I don't know how the same internals a 5 mp camera and a 3.7 inch screen make it much better but ok
The few guys that ACTUALLY know what the internals are have not leaked any specs on the internals.

Other than 5mp HD camera and some aesthetic's nothings been mentioned as far as the internals. If a better camera makes for a better device I will give you that : )

When they say it will pack more power than the Shadow I tend to believe what they say. They have never been wrong before I don't expect them to be wrong about this.

Let me be clear though. The Shadow will be a phenomenal device. I will say though I don't like the MotoBlur crapola : ) so I won't be buying it.

MotoBlur Sense UI ruin Android but thats just my opinion.

edit: yes I forgot about the processor on the Droid 2

Last edited:

bizzshow

Reaction score
Ok cool I really want the bigger screen can care less about blur but I know it can be turned off. As far as processor I haven't heard that it will be more powerful so it may be I'm an outsider looking in through a pain glass window. But I know the omap 3640 will power this without issue and if the gpu is really the one in the specs I can't wait.

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Yeah the Shadows processor is awesome. I can't wait to see the Shadow in action. It will be pretty sweet no doubt: )

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

c0y0te

Reaction score
Man, it is exciting to see so many companies combining forces to stomp apple!

I'm definately holding out 'til the holiday season for an upgrade, though - mainly because I've got a discount coming, but I've also got a feeling that the droid 2 will be worth the wait.

If anybody knows and cares to respond, I have a question:
With RSD Lite available to us, will the Motorola/Android devices of the near future all be able to take a flash of the same recovery image? Or, will we need new .sbf files for each device? (I assume RSD Lite isn't just for the droid.)

That is, do we have insta-root for the Shadow? Cuz MotoBlur sort of doesn't matter if that was the case... right?

bizzshow

Reaction score
Well what I'm hearing is that all their phones will coke with the locked down bootloader and sbf will be few and far between. But that's just what I've been told from those leaking the specs

bizzshow

Reaction score
Meant they will come with the locked down bootloader can't edit my post

c0y0te

Reaction score
Meant they will come with the locked down bootloader can't edit my post

lol, I thought there might have been some hip new slang and I wasn't savvy.

Time will tell and hell, maybe the performance will be so good that we won't... need... :unsure:

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score

c0y0te

Reaction score
I would hold out for the droid zomgbbqpwnedftw!!!1eleven.

It's rumored to have the Nvidia lolwtfroflpip:p processor.

Reaction score
MotoBLUR = no thank you. I love my moto droid because it's stock Android. Motorola should smarten up and realize that their best selling phone - the Moto Droid - is stock, and they should keep it that way.

Stock Android FTW!

Don't think I'll ever buy a MotoBlur phone. Maybe Sense UI but not MotoBlur.

bizzshow

Reaction score
I've got to read up on the NVIDIA chip it may make a very nice chip