Motorola Shadow

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
any upcoming phones going to have the super amoled screen?
I've read that the samsung galaxy s is going to have one.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score

From what I've read there is nothing "super" about it unless you're inside.
That's disappointing to hear I was hoping it would solve the glare issues amoled devices.

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
From what I've read there is nothing "super" about it unless you're inside.
That's disappointing to hear I was hoping it would solve the glare issues amoled devices.

Maybe the next generation will help that, as the technology progresses it'll get better and better, perhaps exponentially. Who knows.

chops

Reaction score
I heard droid two will def not have moto blur on it it will just be like the original complete google experience...by the way sexy looking phone much nicer then the plastic brick

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
I heard droid two will def not have moto blur on it it will just be like the original complete google experience...by the way sexy looking phone much nicer then the plastic brick

I heard that as well, from my cousins uncle's twice removed step sisters cousins sister Gennifer *deep breath* who then heard it from the Dali Lama who just happens to be a software engineer for Google in his spare time under the alias Frank.

Totally valid you guys.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score

If you're a bit of a nerd like me, once you use Android, you'll LOVE Android. Any manufacturer skin just screws up a good thing.

But the point is that most consumers aren't nerds like you. I've been listening to this same argument since windows replaced dos and unix lost its command line interface.

chops

Reaction score
oh hugh remember this day and post i will save it and when droid 2comes out ill remind you lol

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
oh hugh remember this day and post i will save it and when droid 2comes out ill remind you lol

Just bustin' your chops....er, chops.
shifty.gif

bizzshow

Reaction score
This pic of the Shadow looks an awful like what I imagined the Droid 2 would look like. Slightly more rounded corners, little bigger screen, chin is still there but a bit different.

If it is the Shadow, it may very well be my next phone. I'm finding I don't use the physical keyboard anymore. A nice looking phone like this one might just over-shadow the Droid 2.

Droid 2 will be packing a much bigger punch than the Shadow...

I think your refering to the Droid pro the Droid 2 isn't supposed to be any better than the shadow

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon

I think your refering to the Droid pro the Droid 2 isn't supposed to be any better than the shadow
I am talking about the Droid 2.

Not too much is known about the Moto Droid Pro yet. The only thing I've heard is that it will probably be a world phone.

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score

I am talking about the Droid 2.

Not too much is known about the Moto Droid Pro yet. The only thing I've heard is that it will probably be a world phone.

I hope your right, that'll mean the Droid 2 will probably be my next device.

I'm excited for the verizon android world phone though, I've been waiting for one for a while.

bizzshow

Reaction score
I don't know how the same internals a 5 mp camera and a 3.7 inch screen make it much better but ok

bizzshow

Reaction score
Ok after reading 17 pages the only thing I've seen that leads to more power is that it may have a NVIDIA chip running at 1ghz which is cool but in another thread o read that Motorola is pretty much sticking with ti for the duo so I don't know guess well see when it get closer