Motorola Shadow: Would you prefer this keyboard?

voodoodaddy

Reaction score
Doesnt look any different than the Droid to me, flat and hard to use. I posted in another thread, I think the Samsung Moment keyboard would be perfect for the Droid.

Samsung-Moment-cell-phone-7.jpg

ib2qwik2c

Reaction score
i've always used a physical keyboard exclusively... until i got the droid lol. imho i think our keyboards are pretty much useless. thank god for the virtual keyboards being so good (swype) or wed have a real problem on our hands (lol)

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
who the hell wants a phone strapped to their wrist? otherwise the phone looks nice.
Not me, but you never know. Personally I'm always paranoid of the strap breaking at an unfortunate time.

LMAO, can we say Wii (how many people broke their TV's when the strap broke, lol).

I bet my daughters, 15 & 12, would love it. Especially with that wrist strap.

Would you buy your 12 & 15 year old daughters $200 phones?

Slighter

Reaction score
I didn't say I would. More of an inference as to marketing toward young female users. I also have seen kids that young or younger with the apple product

tu3218

Reaction score
I find the droids physical keyboard just fine. Yeah the buttons could be more "out" but then it wouldn't be the worlds thinnest slider qwerty phone. I use my physical keyboard all the time, just whether I have a long text or short text determines what I use.

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
I didn't say I would. More of an inference as to marketing toward young female users. I also have seen kids that young or younger with the apple product

:woot:
THANK YOU for having some sense, lol. And yes I've seen them too and I want to smack the parents but of course the parents are never in the vicinity.... Just my $0.02 though.

NVash

Reaction score
Thats one thing I miss about the Droid as opposed to my old phone. I had a cell phone strap hanging off of my Dare, once I upgraded to the Droid I couldnt take the strap with me. Id gladly get a newer version of the Droid that can house my strap again.

jkayner

Reaction score
i came from a samsung i760 which had a pretty spaced out keyboard and i think the droid's is fine. My only complaint is that the Dpad on the right makes it ackward to type your right thumb doesn't land naturally on where you think the keys are because they are offset to the left.

FSTTYMS

Reaction score
i came from a samsung i760 which had a pretty spaced out keyboard and i think the droid's is fine. My only complaint is that the Dpad on the right makes it ackward to type your right thumb doesn't land naturally on where you think the keys are because they are offset to the left.

I came from the same phone. I have a similar complaint. The d-pad is just plain weird the way it feels. But I am getting used to it.

I used to ALWAYS use the physical keyboard. Now, I use BOTH.

1linuxfreak

Reaction score
Lose the strap it looks DORKY , I use the slide out KB just as much as the touch , the D-pad is okay where it is .