Motorola Scheduler Service

AZgolfer

Reaction score
Every time my X2 screen times out and I reopen I get a msg saying samething like "the application Suggestions Poll Scheduler Service" not working and do I want to "Force CLose". I tried going to the Motorola help forum on my desktop but that wouldn't even load. The only thing I've done recently is upgrade from 2.3.3 to 2.3.4 and that happened a couple days before this problem surfaced. Any ideas what's going on?

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Have you tired clearing data on the calendar or maybe doing a factory reset? If it did not do it before the update then something may have happened when it was installing or the issues are related to the update itself.

OP
A

AZgolfer

Reaction score
I have never entered anything in the calendar so I doubt that's the problem. Can you explain how to do a factory reset? Will this mess-up anything except my personalized settings?

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
No it shouldn't "mess up" anything other than like you said it will erase your settings but it will also clear out any apps you downloaded and you will have to get them off the market again. It it not a definite fix but it is the same thing they will have you do if you go in to VZW so you will be one step ahead of them if you do.