1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Motorola S305 Bluetooth Headphones vs. iLuv i212 Bluetooth Headphones

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by jpiarull, Sep 13, 2012.

1. jpiarull

jpiarull Member

Hey guys,

I was searching on Amazon.com, and I need bluetooth headphones for working out (to avoid encumbered wiring while running/lifting weights), ear-clip style (hate earbuds, get dirty and are horrible for your hearing), and since my netbook is bluetooth-capable, makes set versatile. The iLuv i212 model is on Amazon for $99.99, nice build-quality, 14-hour talk-time, 220-hour standby-time, however I saw the S305 go for $35.74, usually retails for same price as the iLuv set. 6-hour talk-time, both charge via microUSB, which one to pick from?:blink:
    1 person likes this.
  2. tjk629

tjk629 New Member

I have some Motorola S9s that I got for that exact purpose. I love them. So, I'd go with the S305. If the S9s are any indication of quality.
  3. sonicxtacy02

sonicxtacy02 New Member

Based on this thread i just bought the S305s to replace my insignia NS-BTHDPs. The foam earbud thing basically desentegrated from all the running i do. Thanks :biggrin:
  4. jpiarull

jpiarull Member

Just picked up S305s. Have them being delivered to my office next few days. Got them for $40.66 (includes taxes and shipping+handling).

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums
  5. UWOR

UWOR New Member

Bluetooth headset is indeed very convenient and quality also is very good
Search tags for this page

are s305 headphones good exercise headphones

how to replace foam pads on stereo s305

iluv i212 bluetooth headphones

motorola s305 replacement foam

problemas headphone iluv e motorola