Motorola Releases The Insta-Share Printer Mod!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
moto_blogpost_v03-1024x646-jpg.78063

This has to be one of the very coolest Moto Mods yet! Who needs a projector or loud speaker when you can have instant paper printed photos like it's the 80's again?! Motorola introduced their Insta-Share Polaroid printer this morning. The mod allows you to take photos using your phone's camera and then gives you the option to print out said photo. The mod uses ZINK Zero-Ink paper and prints out 2x3" smudge-proof photos. The photos even include adhesive backs so you can stick them to things. The Mod will be available for $200 in the US starting November 17th.

via Motorola

Attachments

• Moto_BlogPost_V03-1024x646.jpg
    Moto_BlogPost_V03-1024x646.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 3,031

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
It's good to see Moto Mods and the Moto Z make the News section.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Me too bk. We were discussing this new Mod yesterday in the Moto Mods thread; and although this is a cool idea and a cool gadget I'm not sure about the $200 price tag. Seems a little steep to me? If I can find one used in a few weeks at a great price I might buy one just for the heck of it.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Too steep for sure ... hopefully some holiday price cuts or something...crazy

Pixel 2 XL

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Definitely a nice addition to the Moto mods. I see it as a nice novelty.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

mikekhelxD

Reaction score
Price is definitely steep when you have competition for a standalone devices like those fuji cams that cost a lot less. I do like they keep pushing such things though. Hopefully other follow suit instead of releasing new phones every years. Then again, they sell.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Price is definitely steep when you have competition for a standalone devices like those fuji cams that cost a lot less. I do like they keep pushing such things though. Hopefully other follow suit instead of releasing new phones every years. Then again, they sell.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
True. As far as the Z Series selling, they are selling pretty good according to some recent articles. We have a news post around here somewhere about Moto's recent sales and it looks good. I think the Z Series has been a big hit and don't see Moto Mods going away anytime soon. I do agree that it's good to see new Moto Mods being introduced on a regular basis.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
this is actually a really cool idea now that I've seen it... think about it, you can be hanging out with friends and just print the pictures to give to them... there's still something about actual real photos... still to this day over the stuff online.

Now about that price... >_>

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
You can take pics and charge per photo recoup the cost of mod then you have a free accessory

Seriously i was impressed with the Z series ..Moto has some quality phones .. I would love to see them get a shot at a Pixel phone though highly unlikely now ...they are pretty much close to stock Android..

Pixel 2 XL