1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Motorola Razr Maxx Cracked Screen

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by M.faulkner31211, Nov 29, 2012.

1. M.faulkner31211

M.faulkner31211 New Member

I dropped my phone when getting out of my car this morning and this screen that is supposed to be the thoughest cracked :(. The display or lcd is fine; no damage, just the plastic or whatever it is made of cracked. PLEASE HELP. I don't want to pay my deductable on insurance if I can just get the part and replace it for cheaper. Any advice is greatly appreciated. I read in another forum that it may just be the digitizer and that I coud get that for like $30. But I just want to make sure that is the right thing I need and if that is something that I can buy and take to my local bluegrass and have them put on for me or if I will be able to do it properly myself.

Thank you very much.
  2. JohnnytheK

JohnnytheK Well-Known Member

3. M.faulkner31211

M.faulkner31211 New Member

That website is for them to do it, I just want the part to do it myself or have my local put it on for me. Maybe that is the difference Im not sure do you know of anywhere to just buy the part.
Search tags for this page
broken droid razr maxx screen

broken screen on droid razr maxx

cracked droid razr maxx screen

cracked screen droid razr maxx

droid razr maxx cracked screen

droid razr maxx cracked screen repair

droid razr maxx replacement screen

droid razr maxx screen replacement

motorola droid razr maxx screen cracked

motorola razr maxx broken screen

motorola razr maxx replacement screen