Motorola RAZR blasted out of a cannon slices through Whipped Cream and Jello

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
[video=youtube;22ioAFlY1KU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22ioAFlY1KU&feature=channel_video_title[/video]​

The Moto RAZR has been shot through egg's and cakes (no not our mod Corina Cakes),then soda and popcorn and paint. Now it finds itself being shot out of a cannon through Jello and Whipped Cream with a little surprise at the end. This commercial was done for Rogers and some may say "meh, who cares" but we always find these things fun and actually a clever marketing gimmick.

Enjoy!

Via: Mobile Syrup

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
When I finally retire my DX, I think I may have to do something similar to that video with it.

Also, is the Razr the continuation of the DroidX Series? Its a very similar design. Will we ever see a DX3?

ktklein72

Reaction score
When I finally retire my DX, I think I may have to do something similar to that video with it.

Also, is the Razr the continuation of the DroidX Series? Its a very similar design. Will we ever see a DX3?

The real question is whether or not Motorola will ever unlock their bootloaders. I love my Droid X2 but am unhappy regarding the BL situation and therefore wouldn't even consider a RAZR or DX3 (if ever released) because of it. A Nexus or HTC product is my next choice if Motorola doesn't wise up!

If you agree, sign this petition:
Petition: Motorola Mobility Inc: Unlock all smartphone bootloaders. | Change.org

Thanks.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Now that's what I call a commercial! I guarantee you if that was the commercial they showed here in the US they'd sell like hotcakes:D

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score

I would say the Bionic is more the continuation of the DroidX series than the Razr. It has the same trademark shape. The Razr is very thin and has a non-removeable battery. With the Bionic, a DX3 would be superfluous.

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
i wonder just how many people will view Corina Cakes profile after reading the op? lol...what i'd wanna see is a razr being shot out of a cannon and slicing through an iphone and an ipad

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Thats funny. I was expecting more of a surprise at the end than them just turning in on. But i get a kick out of videos like that.