Motorola Preps New Soak Test for Droid RAZR

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
razrsoak.jpeg

Motorola Droid RAZR owners who signed up over at Motorola's Feedback Network are receiving invites to soak test what some are saying is the leaked 2.3.6 that was being passed around a few weeks ago. If so, the soak addresses the 4G connectivity issues some have been experiencing. Those that have installed the leaked update are reporting a much improved 4G connection, more than any other 4G devices they’ve ever owned. That will come as great news to those that have been dealing with connectivity issues.

Anyone who has installed the 2.3.6 update from a few weeks back, we'd like to hear from you. Are you seeing a better connection with the leak or have you not seen any noticeable difference?

Via: VZBuzz

Aixelsyd

Reaction score
Much better 4G on the leak then current OTA update. After installing it on mine I finally get LTE signal at my office. That said this is the only LTE device to get LTE at my office and I've owned numerous different VZW LTE devices. Currnetly out of the 3 I have ( Razr, Gnex & Bionic) Razr as i said is grabbing LTE when others don't. Battery life seems a bit improved as well now.

nubia

Reaction score
Installed less then 24hrs ago and have yet to lose 4G LTE... Amazing difference!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Androidatic

Reaction score
Has anyone received the e-mail regarding the official soak test?

I understand that low light camera quality is improved as well. Is this true?

TexasRules777

Reaction score
Yea camera is definitely improved! Faster and now there's some color options that are new.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Installed less then 24hrs ago and have yet to lose 4G LTE... Amazing difference!

That is great news...

~it's not just a phone~

Androidatic

Reaction score
People in the soak test are sworn to secrecy we couldn't tell you even if we did get the e-mail.

No we can't, Oops!

But since Phandroid posted that the soak test is beginning to roll out and some who have installed the leaked update, we can discuss what has been posted over there, right?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk