Motorola Posts Droid Turbo Teaser Pick On DroidLanding Then Removes It

Narsil

Silver Member
Reaction score
...I'm hoping this sparks interest in the Droid Line-up once again, they were the device to own 'back in the day' Go Motorola Droid! :)

Perhaps, but the last "Droid" I owned had a removable battery, SD Card slot, came with vanilla Android, and was easily rooted and bootloader unlocked. They immediately lost their way after the runaway success of the original Droid. I hope they find their way back.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
As pretty as that image looks and as good as the specs sound, I'm still very happy with my LG G3. That doesn't mean I won't use my Jump upgrade on TMobile in 4\5 months for a new phone but just not now.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
This one might make me regret jumping ship to AT&T.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
Yeah too bad AT&T doesn't deliver the Motos. I've always wanted to try one.

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
AT&T will be getting their own version, gonna be called Moto Xplay or something like that, just passed through FCC last week. It had all the same specs as Droid Turbo and same size. I'm on Verizon tho and can't wait.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Haha..I can't wait to see what shakes ..only thing if you not giving me sd card I'd like more than 32GB option ...I will pay for double storage

M8 tap'd

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Last edited:

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
The ones you mentioned are micro SD card readers, where you need a micro SD card, the ones I posted are micro SD card sticks. Just plug in and go. You can use them for your phone and PC.

Last edited:

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
The ones you mentioned are micro SD card readers, where you need a micro SD card, the ones I posted are micro SD card sticks. Just plug in and go. You can use them for your phone and PC.
Agreed. The sticks are a great option and I meant no disrespect. I only mentioned the readers because the sticks are fixed capacities but the readers can essentially be limited only by the number and sizes of cards you own. And since most of us already own some cards I felt the readers are even more versatile and also give the ability to have different cards for different purposes. Finally the traders are far less expensive so unless you don't already own either SD or Micro SD cards you can save money going the route of the readers.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
ive been told about all these other types of keyboard apps, but at the end it boils down to having hardkeys with functional buttons that dont take up screen realestate (especially in landscape mode) on your device. I really wish they make a qwerty slider with similar specs.

OK Grandpa...
:D
J/K