Motorola Olympus/ Etna Rumors, Information & Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

joker402

Reaction score
Nice but i hope the Verizon version has 8mp HD rear camera, 4.3 or 4.5 HD screen, Gingerbread and Verizon LTE ontop of the Anix current specs.

• Nvidia Tegra 2 dual core 1 GHz processor
  • 1 GB RAM
  • 16 GB internal memory and microSD card slot
  • 4 inch QHD display
  • 5 MP rear camera and VGA front facing camera
  • Fingerprint scanning security
  • Android 2.2 (Froyo) with MotoBlur
  • All the assorted radios and sensor

briankeith513

Reaction score
Nice but i hope the Verizon version has 8mp HD rear camera, 4.3 or 4.5 HD screen, Gingerbread and Verizon LTE ontop of the Anix current specs.

• Nvidia Tegra 2 dual core 1 GHz processor
  • 1 GB RAM
  • 16 GB internal memory and microSD card slot
  • 4 inch QHD display
  • 5 MP rear camera and VGA front facing camera
  • Fingerprint scanning security
  • Android 2.2 (Froyo) with MotoBlur
  • All the assorted radios and sensor

Your forgot the upgraded battery:1930 mAh lithium cell

2005CTS

Reaction score
Man - looks so impressive. The Atrix with the various docking stations (looks like the HDTV dock has a remote with it) gives so much flexibility. I hope to get all three docks when it is released!!! As to the camera resolution. The iPhone4 has one of the best cameras on the smart phone market and it is "just" a 5mp camera. I am not worried about the camera as long as the software running it is good.

The phone looks damn impressive. I hope they announce preorders tonight at the Motorola press conference. I will order mine the day it is announced!!!

EgooEspada

Reaction score
This.Is.Innovation.

Thank you for this Motorola. The device is insanely impressive and even the accessories are out of this world. I knew Motorola would be the one to deliver such a device. I expect nothing less from the company who invented the cell phone and brought the RAZR.
:)

briankeith513

Reaction score
This.Is.Innovation.

Thank you for this Motorola. The device is insanely impressive and even the accessories are out of this world. I knew Motorola would be the one to deliver such a device. I expect nothing less from the company who invented the cell phone and brought the RAZR.

You are very correct, sir.

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
All I can say is... I can't wait to see what Motorola is going to do for the Etna and Verizon!!!!

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
So 1GB of Ram was true....wow....

WOW is all I can say about this phone. Cant wait to see the Verizon version.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Back in the Shadow/X rumor thread, me, CK, Darkseider and a few others was talking about the future of smart phones. I remember someone mentioning something like "the ability to dock and use like a PC"

Did yall read the ful spec list?

TWO WEB BROWSERS
Standard WebKit browser on device and full HTML tabbed Firefox® Web browser in webtop** mode

WEBTOP** Redefine the line between phone and laptop with this Internet-connected computer-like experience

**Requires the Laptop Dock or HD Multimedia Dock for connection to PC peripherals and displays. Docking accessories sold separately.

For a smart phone? Are you serious? Its official....I havent been this excited since the Shadow/X thread.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
This.Is.Innovation.

Quoted for Truth.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
That would be my phone, although I was hoping for the 4.3" display.

Anyone know anything about "QHD" display?

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Back in the Shadow/X rumor thread, me, CK, Darkseider and a few others was talking about the future of smart phones. I remember someone mentioning something like "the ability to dock and use like a PC"

Did yall read the ful spec list?

TWO WEB BROWSERS
Standard WebKit browser on device and full HTML tabbed Firefox® Web browser in webtop** mode
WEBTOP** Redefine the line between phone and laptop with this Internet-connected computer-like experience

**Requires the Laptop Dock or HD Multimedia Dock for connection to PC peripherals and displays. Docking accessories sold separately.

For a smart phone? Are you serious? Its official....I havent been this excited since the Shadow/X thread.

Man oh Man!!!!!

briankeith513

Reaction score
That would be my phone, although I was hoping for the 4.3" display.

Anyone know anything about "QHD" display?

It's very close to the Retina display of the Iphone 4, and it's pure awesomeness.
It's 960X540 16:9, 24 bit, 518,400 pixels of sexified display. I think I am in love with Moto.

Status
Not open for further replies.