Motorola Officially Unleashes the Droid RAZR HD, HD MAXX & Droid RAZR M

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Probably has something to do with an LTE issue... it'll probably be a single core processor... and probably work better than our current dual core processors.. so. ...

Moto is probably thinking that we wouldn't want to step back to a single core and have bigger LTE issues.

How is the s4 doing as far as lte drops??? I haven't really been paying attention...

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
galaxy s3 users I talk to are doing good and the same with htc users.

VZWMAXX

Reaction score
I went to the moto event and everyone their received a free Droid Razr M. I'll probably post back in the next couple of days how it is as of right now it is unable to be used with 4G LTE because I got it a week before it came out.

Reaction score
Pricing will be available tomorrow. Verizon announced pre orders start tomorrow for the razr m

droidshot®

Reaction score
Im on my third Razr and this one drops signal all the time. Try watching a movie on Netflix and I have to restart it a few times for loss of signal. I pray the Galaxy Note ll comes to Verizon.

djspy

Reaction score
Im on my third Razr and this one drops signal all the time. Try watching a movie on Netflix and I have to restart it a few times for loss of signal. I pray the Galaxy Note ll comes to Verizon.

It might just be the SIM card. Have you gotten it replaced?

djspy

Reaction score
I went to the moto event and everyone their received a free Droid Razr M. I'll probably post back in the next couple of days how it is as of right now it is unable to be used with 4G LTE because I got it a week before it came out.

I'm envious of you. Would you be looking at selling it by any chance? The battery alone makes it an improvement over my original RAZR.

armeddroid

Reaction score
VZWMAXX said:

Ah so I did hear right. People who went, did get a free RZR M.
Nice. Yeah let us know your thoughts.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
6 phones released in 13 months? glad I'm done w Motorola

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
6 phones released in 13 months? glad I'm done w Motorola

And Samsung is any better??? Within a year or so they released the Note, Note II, SII, SIII, G'Nex, Stellar and more tablets than any three manufacturers combined should release in a years time.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
And Samsung is any better??? Within a year or so they released the Note, Note II, SII, SIII, G'Nex, Stellar and more tablets than any three manufacturers combined should release in a years time.

Exactly... I did a count recently...and in total Samsung has released more phones on the 4 major carriers than HTC and Motorola. Moto has kinda stopped doing the low end phones, HTC and Samsung started doing more. We have to think outside of Verizon.

VZWMAXX

Reaction score
Ah so I did hear right. People who went, did get a free RZR M.
Nice. Yeah let us know your thoughts.

Yeah if you guys havent already done so sign up on the Motorola Forums I got an invite through them. Join the Motorola Feedback Network if you hadn't already I probably wouldn't have gotten an invite unless I was on the forums.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score

those aren't on the same network ... Verizon got the gnex and s3 which are two completely different phones

s2 and s3 were separated by over a year

notes are separated by a year and aren't competition to the s2 and s3 as their screen sizes are huge and in the phablet category

moto puts out similar sized phones and competing phones back to back and on the same network.. u can't even have ur phone 4 months before the next moto phone drops and all of a sudden ur brand new phone isn't as good.. and after a year the updates stop

tablets are tablets.. not phones