Motorola Officially Unleashes the Droid RAZR HD, HD MAXX & Droid RAZR M

wvdroidman

Reaction score
that is what we were all trained to say with the original droid. I wonder how many people still have the original droid? It will be a collector's item one day. You'll be able to tell your children or grandchildren "this is the first android device that ever came out..". Of course by then they'll ask "what is an android device?"

Sakeem

Reaction score
that is what we were all trained to say with the original droid. I wonder how many people still have the original droid? It will be a collector's item one day. You'll be able to tell your children or grandchildren "this is the first android device that ever came out..". Of course by then they'll ask "what is an android device?"

I still have mine. It works pretty well too. I plan on holding on to it. As you said, it may be a collectors item one day when my kids use phones that are capable of holographic technology. lol

The Robot Cow

Reaction score
Sorry to be a troll but ins't the 1st android device was htc g1?

Sakeem

Reaction score
First hands on video.

[video=youtube;JytBgvK2u_E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JytBgvK2u_E[/video]

GuiltyBreak

Reaction score
Same crap from Motorola. Release all these phones like they are the best and got to have phones. I fell for this once with BIONIC as it was the best from Moto...Control all Droids! No thanks MOTO! I hope whoever buys these phones get the support they need because moto will just drop it after they get your money.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
just so all the numbers are present.

iPhone 4S - 326ppi

B

Yep, you are right. Here's all the numbers:

Model | Generation | Diagonal CM (Inches) | Resolution | PPC (PPI) | Aspect Ratio | CSS Pixel Ratio

iPhone / iPod Touch4, 4S / 4th Gen9.0 (3.54)640×960128 (326)2:32

Motorola RAZR/MAXXOG11 (4.3)960 x 540101 (226)16:10?

Motorola RAZR/MAXXHD11.938 (4.7)1196 x 720130.32 (331)16.6:10?

I can't say these are 100% accurate but gleaned from several sources and the math to get to the Diagonal CM, aspect ratios and PPC versus PPI were done by me.

Last edited:

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Damn...that was a bear to get to take right. This forum doesn't like HTML to be copied and pasted.

djspy

Reaction score
Call me crazy but aside from Google now I don't care for Jellybean. I like and use Adobe Flash player extensively.

dfcfu342

Reaction score
GuiltyBreak said:
Same crap from Motorola. Release all these phones like they are the best and got to have phones. I fell for this once with BIONIC as it was the best from Moto...Control all Droids! No thanks MOTO! I hope whoever buys these phones get the support they need because moto will just drop it after they get your money.

Someone sounds bitter.

I love my Bionic its great

Extinct

Reaction score
I know I am just a newb on the forums, but one of the key questions for me is if they have solved the cracked screen issues on the Razr's. Too many people have reported cracked screens within days to risk $249 on an unsolvable design defect. My upgrade was in August but I have been holding out for the HD Maxx to see if they solve the screen issue.

wvdroidman

Reaction score
I don't see how they could have cracked screens unless someone really abused it. I have the htc thunderbolt which also has the gorilla glass. I've had it since last march. Been dropped quite a few times and hardly any scratches on the glass. Now the outside is all chipped up but I can't see any scratches on the screen.

The Robot Cow

Reaction score
I know I am just a newb on the forums, but one of the key questions for me is if they have solved the cracked screen issues on the Razr's. Too many people have reported cracked screens within days to risk $249 on an unsolvable design defect. My upgrade was in August but I have been holding out for the HD Maxx to see if they solve the screen issue.
How clumsy are these people? The razr has gorilla glass if im correct, it should be pretty damn strong, All my droid 2's never got scratched let alone had a broken display and they had gorilla glass. My galaxy nexus doesn't have gorilla glass and its holding up really well. I think what it is since the razr is a popular phone you are going to hear more instances of people braking them.