Motorola Officially Unleashes the Droid RAZR HD, HD MAXX & Droid RAZR M

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
what about price reductions on ebay and craigslist? I am looking to buy one on craigslist or ebay. I mean the maxx or nexus.

The "free market" prices don't drop until, typically, a phone has already been released, or is due to be released within the next few days.

When are these phones supposed to be available?

M = next week

HD's = "before holidays"

BJPalmer85

Reaction score
something seems off.

why only 1GB of RAM when all the other big phones are coming with 2GB of RAM?

no JB out of the box?

seems like a FAIL in my book

B

jerkwad

Reaction score
Why, seriously why, are they releasing an HD and an HD Maxx?!! Is this how Motorola is planning on consolidating their lineup, by offering the same damn phone with different batteries? Any word on bootloader? Same old story from Motorola it seems!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Did I hear wrong??? I swear he said that the hd's will come out of the box with jb and the other devices will soon follow.

armeddroid

Reaction score
Why, seriously why, are they releasing an HD and an HD Maxx?!! Is this how Motorola is planning on consolidating their lineup, by offering the same damn phone with different batteries? Any word on bootloader? Same old story from Motorola it seems!

Rechecking thos specs again I didnt even catch that they are the same specs with bigger batteries.
Aside from the Rzr M.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
These phones have been in development before the acquisition, so they just can't scrap them. Expect to see Google's influence next year

BJPalmer85

Reaction score
unless im wrong....the 331ppi would put it over Apple's retina display right?

if so that gives it the best screen on the market....

B

blacbeard

Reaction score
Thank you Motorola and Verizon Wireless for the first ever anticlimactic product release, tepid reviews and lackluster sales to follow

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
unless im wrong....the 331ppi would put it over Apple's retina display right?

if so that gives it the best screen on the market....

B

I think the Rezound is still just over that... but once you're in that range (330's to 340's), I can't imagine it makes a big difference.

Sakeem

Reaction score
So it seems Motorola, at least with the Razr line, is making those that are interested in their phones, pay more to play more. Simply put, i expect the Razr HD to launch at $199 while the Razr HD Maxx to be at $299. Same phone. The only difference is a few more mah's.