Motorola Nexus X Seems Even More Likely with New Evidence

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
shamu-prototype-import.png

What is supposedly a prototype Motorola Shamu handset was recently posted to the Zauba website. This website tracks imports and exports in India. The device in question is model number XT1112, which conveniently lines up nicely with the previously rumored XT1100 series model number for the Motorola Nexus X.

Along with this intel, we also can note the device will come with 32GB or 64GB storage configurations. Previous rumors suggest it will be a very high-end device, sporting a 2K QHD display and a Snapdragon 805 CPU.

According to most of the rumint we have gathered, Google plans to launch this device pre-Halloween, whenever they have added the finishing touches on Android L. We will keep you posted.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
LOL! Well, at least it will finally give Samsung some competition being that they've pretty much dominated the phablet scene since the phablet was first introduced.

tap'n on my S5

grenefroggie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Nexus 5
Moto build quality and radio quality, I will take it!! Although LG has impressed with the N5. I would be happy with either OEM.

jpiarull

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force Droid
Twitter
jpiarull
This could be the device of the year, I'm excited to see what Moto can do. With Lenovo's new management leading the way, could Motorola make a resurgence in the smartphone market? I'd hope they can. It just stinks that many smartphone manufacturers are now pushing cloud storage, save for Samsung and HTC.