1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

motorola milestone

Discussion in 'Motorola Milestone' started by shamank1ng, Sep 26, 2010.

1. shamank1ng

shamank1ng New Member

hey dudes,

im new to android,just bought the phone friday.really really cool phone love the os and all.i have android v2.1 and i wanted to know if froyo is already out for milestone?i tried using the system update but it keeps telling me cannot connect to the server pls try again later.i live in the caribbean and one more thing for 2 days already and only at night the phone reboots after i call someone,is that normal or is it in the setting,pls help.
  2. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

Hello and Welcome to the Forum, unfortunately Froyo will not be released for the Original Milestone but will be released on the Milestone 2
  3. shamank1ng

shamank1ng New Member

damn thas too bad.but on youtube i've seen users updating it but too much to do and what about the rebooting thing after i make a call.it only happens once a night
  4. Alta1r

Alta1r New Member

Froyo is planned for the original Milestone, should be for end of the year, begining of next year though.

https://supportforums.motorola.com/community/manager/softwareupgrades

For your reboot thing, it's something many people expierenced with their Milestones, but there was a new firmware out that should address these reboots. You can manually update it if it's not working OTA. You can find all the info on this forum.
  5. shamank1ng

shamank1ng New Member

thanks for the info dude
Search tags for this page
change prl on motorola milestone x
find current prl in milestone x2
how to change prl on motorola milestone x2

how to change prl version on motorola milestone

how to update prl on milestone x2
manually change prl on milestone x2

milestone x2 ota update alltel

motorola milestone x2 prl