Motorola - MicroUSB Rapid Rate Charger $6.25 @ amazon

JRING

Reaction score
Inexpensive, Motorola, fast charge, fast free shipping

Reviews are very good and compatible with Droid, I'm assuming this will also be fine on the X.

edit - $5.85 from amazon
Motorola P513 Vehicle Power Adapter MicroUSB Rapid Rate Charger

Product Features

• Motorola Vehicle charger 89143N
  • Vehicle Lighter Adaptor (12~24v DC). Car charger connects cell phone to any vehicle
  • Includes smart IC chip that recognizes a full battery and automatically switches to saver mode to protect against overcharging and short circuit.
  • LED indicator shows charging status.
  • Compatible with all Motorola phones with Micro USB, V9 series, Q9h, Motorola bluetooth H800, H680

Last edited:

JCo352

Reaction score
Actually, the one in the first post is $1.90 now.

OP
JRING

JRING

Reaction score
Both of mine work great.

I bought these two Motorola chargers and they are exactly the same model # indicated on the charger when they arrived. The OEM charger just didn't arrive in the retail blister pack.

Amazon.com: Motorola P513 Vehicle Power Adapter MicroUSB Rapid…

Amazon.com: OEM Rapid Car Charger with IC Chip (SPN5400) for…

edit - i should add that i purchased ONLY from Amazon directly and not the 3rd party sellers. Seems some have complained at the generic quality of some other resellers. So use amazon as the seller.

Last edited:

donballz

Reaction score
Can anyone explain the benefit to either of the manufacterer or the buyer to have six feet of cable mini-coiled into a three-feet piece? Clearly costs more than just making a three-foot straight cable. And constantly pulls on the device and the user's hand/car dock. Stupid.