Motorola Media Link

Reaction score
Anyone using this software and is it any good for anything?

I need to edit a video and trim some of the video out. will this software work for that?

thanks

OP
S
Reaction score
Ok so CHEAP AZZ Motorola offers a software called Media Link $30 if you want any useful functionality like being able to trim a video that was taken with the droid.

I think its terrible they are charging $30 to edit Droid video!!!

Anyway to get this software for free? I always pay for software but I am not in the mood to pay for this.

I would rather pay for something else Should I buy quicktime instead? would that be able to trim a droid video? or are there free solutions out there?

thanks

OP
S
Reaction score
I am looking to edit the videos. I need to trim a video but dont feel like paying 30 bucks to do so its robbery.

OP
S
Reaction score
do people use your video camera ? it seems not. i cannot believe nobody needs to edit videos taken with the droid :(

OP
S
Reaction score
Ok so I bought Motorola Media Link after all. not that bad it converts many files on the fly right to the droid and it allows for trimming of video pretty easy and straight forward. not worth the $26 bucks I paid though.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
do people use your video camera ? it seems not. i cannot believe nobody needs to edit videos taken with the droid :(
I already have Vegas for editing video. If you think $30 is robbery then you'll have a heart attack at seeing the price Vegas sells for.

I don't understand why you didn't look into Windows Movie Maker. It's precisely the type of app you're looking for.

Last edited:
OP
S
Reaction score
i forgot to look for windows movie maker.

its not the 26 bucks its the point that Motorola is squeezing me for $26.

thanks