Motorola Media Link

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by cellphonedork, Feb 17, 2010.

1. cellphonedork

cellphonedork New Member

Motorola Media Link

Looks like a Nero based software. Was wondering if anybody had used it and what the consensus was? It's a big file, and I'm not that into bloatware.
  2. pc747

pc747 DF Administrator Staff Member Rescue Squad

I have used it, it is like a watered down itunes for droid. Not really itunes for music, but it allows you to save get updates import contacts, pics and music. Ill give it a 6/10 (comparing it to the itunes when i had the iphone). But i like the effort.
  3. thatguychuck

thatguychuck New Member

I have about 40 gigs of music, and never could get it to index right.
  4. iPirate

iPirate New Member

Worse than iTunes? holy ****.

I will try it tomorrow because nothing can be worse than iTunes on a windows machine!
  5. bastosero

bastosero New Member

Yeah, at first I had a problem indexing my music collection also. After an hour with it though, I got it to index the way I wanted since I collect all my songs in one folder. It's just a basic synching app for the Droid. There's a premium version that you can buy also. It's OK to use if you want a straight forward synching app for the Droid.
  6. Enter

Enter New Member

Considering you can easily mount your droid and use windows explorer, this software is of no use. What sold me into downloading was how the site says you can resize pictures, convert and resize videos with their software but fails to mention that this is only available after you buy the software. After uninstalling, it left MotoConnect installed. 4/10 Just to be clear itunes gets 1/10.
  7. bastosero

bastosero New Member

It has its uses if you're like me. I collect all my MP3 files in one folder. If I added, let's say, 30 new songs to my folder and I wanted those 30 new songs on my Droid, I could just connect my Droid and it will automatically sync the new songs to my Droid. I feel that's easier than me connecting, then mounting, then copying the new songs to the SD card and putting the new songs in my folder separately.
  8. MM1 Payne (US Navy)

MM1 Payne (US Navy) New Member

1/10 for itunes? really? thats a bit harsh.it worked fine for me and the iphone back a couple months ago.. care to explain why you rated it as such?
Search tags for this page
contacts from motorola media link
find contacts on motorola media link

motorola media link

motorola media link import contacts
motorola media link transfer contacts
uninstall motorola media link folder