Motorola is going to try to update all their device to jellybean!

kwyrt

Reaction score
I believe they said "most" phones released in 2012 will be updated to JB. Considering the relative popularity of the D4 compared to other Moto phones released in 2012, I have a bad feeling we're going to be the odd-man-out on JB. Hope I'm wrong though!

Droid 4 - AOKP Skyline

outsid0r

Reaction score
I believe they said "most" phones released in 2012 will be updated to JB. Considering the relative popularity of the D4 compared to other Moto phones released in 2012, I have a bad feeling we're going to be the odd-man-out on JB. Hope I'm wrong though!

Droid 4 - AOKP Skyline

if not we get $100 off a new moto phone

kwyrt

Reaction score
if not we get $100 off a new moto phone

Ugh. I'm really not trying to be a party pooper here, but, I think they said $100 off any phone they announced today. No keyboard phones announced today so still sucks for those of us that like our keyboards.

Droid 4 - AOKP Skyline

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ugh. I'm really not trying to be a party pooper here, but, I think they said $100 off any phone they announced today. No keyboard phones announced today so still sucks for those of us that like our keyboards.

Droid 4 - AOKP Skyline

Yes they said $100 off either a Droid Razr M, Razr HD or Razr Maxx HD.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

LocoRon

Reaction score
JB or death!

...Not really. Seriously, though, that $100 credit would be absolutely no consolation for me, since I'm probably not getting any more Motorola phones after this (not that I dislike either my Droid 2 or 4). I don't like Motorola's "root spy" system. Plus, I really want a pen-based phablet (Galaxy Note II, oh how I yearn for thee!)

silverfang77

Reaction score
we're upgrading Motorola smartphones first offered for sale in 2011¹ and later to Jelly Bean.
1 Applies to United States sales of Android Motorola smartphones first offered in 2011 or later.

Verbatim. The Droid 4 will get Jelly Bean. It's just a matter of when. Oh, thank you, Google!

daryls61

Reaction score
Jelly Bean is old technology already. I can't wait for Droid 4 to get Key Lime Pie. Then we will be cooking with gas!

silverfang77

Reaction score
Fat chance of that happening. Jelly Bean will be the end of the line for the D4.

Tappin' and talkin' with Tapatalk.

4low4fun

Reaction score
Being part of the "RAZR line" I would think we will get it. Now how fast we get it is the real question! We thought we waited for ICS! This one will be at least a year I bet...