Motorola HX1 endeavor BT headset?

patriot839

Reaction score
Has any one had a chance to use one of these headsets ive researched most of the reviews but nobody had used it with a droid so my specific questions are does it play droids music, will it dial hands free doudt that i know, and how comfortable is it in your ear thanx in advance for any useful info

Chief Wahoo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have this headset and it sounds good (phone audio), have not listened to music audio) and the fit is adjustable as it comes with four different rubber earpieces. The one I have in now is tight, in fact so tight that after several hours in it is a relief to take it out. . .the good news is that it sure isn't going to go anywhere :).

I am sure it will play BT audio, but cannot confirm.

Icemann07

Reaction score
I also have this headset its a great headset but, I don't think it plays music just voice.

Icemann07

Reaction score
It's comfortable and I have not been able to get to play music at all.

OP
patriot839

patriot839

Reaction score
I also checked today and can confirm that it does not play music.

Thank you very much to all the opinions here have really helped me make a educated decision I am going to get one but atleast now I know what I'm buying I have bid on a few on ebay but if someone has knowledge of where to get one under 56 bucks that would help also and again thank you