Motorola HUMP BUMP

calpilot7

Reaction score
The huge issue I have with the RAZR is the stupid ugly hump that jacks up the back of the phone. It totally ruins the look of the phone. I would much rather have a slightly thicker phone WITHOUT the stupid HUMP. Humps are for camels not high tech mobile phones. It's not the thinest phone if the hump is thicker than all other thin phones. MOTOROLA......LOSE THE HUMP....IT SUX!!!!!!!!!!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I like big humps and I cannot lie............

Kimo91

Reaction score
I like big humps and I cannot lie............

+1 LMAO. It doesn't bother me too much in fact I feel its too petty for me to bring up. The one thing that does bother me is when you hit the power button to wake up the phone and before you can do anything the screen goes out to where I have to hit the power button again

Sent from my Boeing approved Moto DROID Razr

JaBr1884

Reaction score
I'm used to the hump, hopefully you will become used to it too. A bonus from having the hump, is making it easier to pull the phone out of your (skinny?) jeans pocket.

Reaction score
Yeah, I just don't see any issue with the hump but then again I had the X for a long time and absolutely lived that phone so the RAZR was the obvious next step up for me.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I also had a Droid X1 and the hump didn't bother me then.

The hump for me is like that massive extended battery for the Droid 1. The extended battery helped for resting my fingers when holding it in landscape mode and playing games, helped to keep the phone more steady. My fingers rest under the hump when holding my phone in portrait mode. To me it offers a lil more support when holding the phone.

Oaklands

Reaction score
Guess I am going to see what kind of mood my wife is in tonight. All this talk about humping and bumping. Well you know. ;)

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
calpilot7;[URL="tel:1906990" said:
1906990[/URL]]The huge issue I have with the RAZR is the stupid ugly hump that jacks up the back of the phone. It totally ruins the look of the phone. I would much rather have a slightly thicker phone WITHOUT the stupid HUMP. Humps are for camels not high tech mobile phones. It's not the thinest phone if the hump is thicker than all other thin phones. MOTOROLA......LOSE THE HUMP....IT SUX!!!!!!!!!!

This is a joke right? No way can someone be complaining about something trivial. Is there?

Einsteindks

Reaction score
Generally, they like those little hints throughout the day, leading up to, well... But, I digress. The little hump gives me an aid, as well, when getting the phone out. Besides, Motor couldn't avoid it, because of the size of the camera.

JaBr1884

Reaction score
Was the hump there when you purchased the phone?

Mine was nice and slim from top to bottom, with all the right curves. Then, taking advantage of my commitment, she became complacent, and allowed the hump to grow. Once the hump had grown so large, it became impossible to lose.