motorola h17 txt issues/questions

newdroid2dude

Reaction score
just bought a motorola h17 txt...very light and fits great. The call qulity is great HOWEVER it connects once and then will not connect again. I have to turn it off and then it works again. It does stay paired however it does not want to call out when I press the cal button. Anybody else with this issue and if so if there a fix or should I return???

Thank you all

Droid998

Reaction score
just bought a motorola h17 txt...very light and fits great. The call qulity is great HOWEVER it connects once and then will not connect again. I have to turn it off and then it works again. It does stay paired however it does not want to call out when I press the cal button. Anybody else with this issue and if so if there a fix or should I return???

Thank you all

I have the same one. I had a similar issue. With bluetooth on i left my phone in the car to grab some food the ear piece went out of range( told by the voice prompt)when I got back to the car it would not auto connect. I had to turn off then on the earpiece and the bluetooth on the phone to get it to connect. Maybe the ear piece has a sleep mode when its out of range not sure. Hope this helps. Oh a FYI the auto reply for motospeak does not work on the D2. I called Motorolla to confirm.