Motorola Feedback Testing

T

TheAlpha

I joined this site and registered my phone with the serial number. What do I do now so i can get soak tested?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
As far as I know, there's nothing you can do, it's random. One of the admin's on our site has been a member of their forums and the feedback network for a long time, and he still has never been chosen for a soak test.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
It might be too late to get in on the current soak test. They've already sent out the invites and are expected to start with the test today. Like mthorn79 and jntdroid said, you just have to wait and see if they invite you at some point. There's nothing you can do in order to have a better chance at getting selected. It depends on how many registered users there are with the specific phone they're testing and how many users they decide to include in it.

OP
T

TheAlpha

It might be too late to get in on the current soak test. They've already sent out the invites and are expected to start with the test today. Like mthorn79 and jntdroid said, you just have to wait and see if they invite you at some point. There's nothing you can do in order to have a better chance at getting selected. It depends on how many registered users there are with the specific phone they're testing and how many users they decide to include in it.

Thx. How would I know if Im picked?

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thx. How would I know if Im picked?

You'll get an invitation email sent to the email you used to register on their forum.