Motorola droid

michellecoe

Reaction score
Hello I have the first motorola droid that verizion came out with and I love it except i am having a problem finding somplace to find music to download for free and use as ringtones. when i got the phone there was a app on there (free) but some how I have lost it and cannot remeber it. thanks for any help that someone can give me

nikecar

Reaction score
Hello I have the first motorola droid that verizion came out with and I love it except i am having a problem finding somplace to find music to download for free and use as ringtones. when i got the phone there was a app on there (free) but some how I have lost it and cannot remeber it. thanks for any help that someone can give me
If you have iTunes, you can convert them to to ringtones and transfer them over via the SD card. You can then use your own library of music.

Reaction score

If you already have songs on your phone, download Ringdroid from the market to create your own ringtones. It's free.

mamawm

Reaction score
and don't forget to check out zedge ringtones and wallpapers. free in the market.