Motorola Droid X Otter Box Case Giveaway

Discussion in 'Android News' started by danDroid, Dec 10, 2010.

1. bertholemew

bertholemew New Member

I say give it to Big_Ron for his service. Thank you sir!
  2. Haloman800

Haloman800 New Member

Two reasons why I hope you'll present me/my father with an Otter DX Case

1. My dad doesn't have any case for his DX because he doesn't have the money to buy one, or at least he didn't at the time when he bought the phone, and the store is far off from our house. I'd love to be able to give him this for Christmas, & be able to tell him that I got it from this forum!

2. I'm getting a DX when I'm eligible for an upgrade at the end of December. It'd be so awesome to be able to have a case ready as soon as I get one!

I love you guys's forums! I lurk them all the time on my Droid while in the car or in a spare moment =3. Thanks for giving me a chance to get rewarded for using such an awesome site!
  3. Haloman800

Haloman800 New Member

I retweeted btw, @Haloman800 , The post I quoted is the reason I think you should give me a case =).
  4. johnomaz

johnomaz Well-Known Member

Would love some new protection for my DX. My zagg shield is getting old and has lived its life. I am rough with my phone and need something that can take it.
  5. thebird36

thebird36 New Member

I keep dropping mine and i havent had the time to get a new case. Mine kissed the concrete with snow this morning =/. I need a case for it i don't wanna kill it!
  6. mrceo

mrceo New Member

tired of knocking up all the girl x's up i dont need any more BABYS give me some protection.
  7. araldo

araldo New Member

I am a Firefighter/Paramedic that works for a busy city. I need an otterbox because sometimes my droid x has to come into burning buildings with me. It just gets banged around alot.
  8. n4dog

n4dog New Member

I have a wife and 4 kids that are always using my phone. I need it protected from getting broke.
  9. GagaXD40

GagaXD40 New Member

I'm an outdoors freak. PLEASE don't make me take my old :palm: Centro on backpacking trips. I'm gonna need that Otterbox :)

I'm also a guitar instructor, so I'mconstantly using my DX at work to look up chords and new music for my students... It really sucks having the thing fall off the amplifier or music stand!!!

-Nichole :heart::motdroidvert::heart:
  10. Bkelly84

Bkelly84 New Member

two nights ago I hit the ice and ended up with a broken tailbone and droid x. As if the shame of sitting on a donut isn't enough, now I have a nice crack on the phone to match. Oh otterbox, where were you when I needed you.
  11. Dissonance

Dissonance New Member

My Droid X needs protection because I use it in my classroom with my music students. 8th grade music students, that is. 'Nuff said.
  12. thatisandwas

thatisandwas New Member

I just got my 2nd X in the mail today, and i neeeeed a new case. Since i'm expecting a baby ANY day now, i can't afford a new one. Help Droid Forums!
  13. jellybean420

jellybean420 New Member

New baby, new phone, this would help out tremendously!
  14. Freezetron

Freezetron New Member

I got a free defender from otter as they sent me the wrong replacement and told me to keep it. I prefer my commuter still, the defender is to bulky

Sent from my DROIDX
  15. pat3ck

pat3ck New Member

My Droid X needs an OtterBox as it can't go naked all the time. :)
  16. 4freese

4freese New Member

Droid X + Tanks = Epic Fail Droid X + OtterBox + Tanks = WIN!!!
    Hands down, the OtterBox case is the best. I would absolutely love to win this seeing that I am a mechanic full time for the US Army and am continuously crawling into tight spaces inside M109 Howitzers, M1A1 -A2, Bradleys and Carriers. The potential for my X to have a cracked screen can and will happen. With this case there is so much protection and it is so durable. I had one on my Blackberry Storm2 before I came over to the winning team here with Android. It saved my Storm many of times. So for the sake of not having to do two warranty claims in a year, that is a good reason to need this case.
  17. SoxFan894

SoxFan894 New Member

I work as a Emergency Medical Technician(EMT) in the Northeast. My department covers a major highway, responding to multiple motor vehicle accidents a year. I need the otter box to protect my Droid X, with the inclement weather approaching the northeast.
  18. ding007

ding007 New Member

I would love this case to give to my Dad for Christmas. Before, he had a flip phone and I got my Droid 1. I was showing him everything he could do if he had an android device. Finally, he made the switch to the Droid X. He loves it and treats it like a baby, handling it like its a piece of glass. I would love to see his face when he would open this as a gift.
  19. cdugay

cdugay New Member

This would be a big help for me as I am an EMT in Flint MI and am allways worried about destroying my phone but I work without it and have it with me all the time. BTW when a phone falls from your lap out of the ambulance it dosent mater how it lands its never pritty. And now that we are getting snow its even more scary.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  20. floyd

floyd New Member

As a TSA agent I deal with likely air terrorists every day, and as a key element of the Homeland Security task force I encounter threats to my Droid X on a "minutely" basis.

An Otterbox case would allow me to get right up into the likely terrorists' "bidness" without the nagging fear of being slapped or sprayed with precious bodily fluids. I lost my Droid 1 that way.

Thank you for your patriotism and kind consideration as we all deal sensibly and bravely with this ongoing terror crisis.

Give me the case, now.
Search tags for this page

droid x outer boxes

droidx outer boxes
stumblefly band youtube