Motorola Droid X makes debut on VerizonWireless.com

GohanBurner

Reaction score
I am not upgrading to another 3G phone. The next upgrade I get will be when my N-E-2 is up and 4G LTE phones are available. Nice phone though...I guess.

Jersey08

Reaction score
Also ready to preorder.
I love how Verizon just gives us just enough to feed our addiction:laugh:

I tried switching my order from the dinc to the X yesterday and it was not available. This will be my first smartphone, so I don't mind waiting, I just need to do it within the 30 day window (now 60 day). I would hate to have the dinc ship to my house and then return it when it could ship to someone else who's been waiting a long time too. Does not make sense...
i just watched this video on viddler.com

Viddler.com - Motorola Droid X (Verizon Wireless) preview video walkthrough - Uploaded by engadget

of the droid X i was going to exchange my incredible before the 30 days was up to get the X but now im not sure. the X looks huge and idk. anyone know any differences between the two off hand?

DanSan

Reaction score
what a dumb girl.. she does an entire walk through and doesnt even look at the phones information. it looks like its running 2.2 but she doesnt confirm it.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
It's possible that the owner told her not to because if the image was enhanced the build # could reveal who the owner is.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hm, I can't edit my post so I'll post another post: It was pretty disappointing to see the app drawer that laggy.

BlueSami

Reaction score
Ok so does the x have a front facing camera? That's all I care about.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

BlueSami

Reaction score
Ridiculous why not... ill wait till it does. That's the wave a the future..

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score

Nope.

At first, I was kind of hung up on the fact that it doesn't have a front facing camera too. After really thinking about it, the only person I would possibly want to video chat with from my phone is my wife, parents, or sister. None of them will have a phone that is capable of using that anytime soon (ie NEVER), so I decided it just isn't that important to me. Now if I had a bunch of friends and family who were tech geeks like me, I would definitely wait for a Verizon phone that includes the front facing camera.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69

Nope.

At first, I was kind of hung up on the fact that it doesn't have a front facing camera too. After really thinking about it, the only person I would possibly want to video chat with from my phone is my wife, parents, or sister. None of them will have a phone that is capable of using that anytime soon (ie NEVER), so I decided it just isn't that important to me. Now if I had a bunch of friends and family who were tech geeks like me, I would definitely wait for a Verizon phone that includes the front facing camera.

Wont it be possible to video chat from phone to pc?

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Nope.

Wont it be possible to video chat from phone to pc?

I would hope so, but I'm really not sure. That would still be something that is probably over my parent's heads though! Does anyone know if the iPhone 4's video call app or the Evo's allow phone to pc (or mac)?