Motorola Droid X Case Reviews!

j.mallet5

Reaction score
Yeah I heard that they are really good quality. I went to cheapdroids.com and they were available there but not until 7/30.

ricepuddin

Reaction score
otter box needs to get on this ****. im terrible with phones, and don't feel like waiting for droid x # 2 to be able to protect it

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Seidio just responded to me and said they would have a Droid X case available sometime between the 20-25 of this month. Keep an eye on their website for updates.

06LTNox

Reaction score
I am going to pickup a Seidio case when they come out, like the fact their holster keeps the screen towards you ans away from danger.

Also looking at an Otterbox 2000 for when I go camping and want it out of the elements completely.

cincycats51

Reaction score
I just bought the LuxMo silicone case for my Droid X, but of course I dont have the phone yet, and a screen protector from ebay for 6 bucks. Heck of a deal and I have heard good things about LuxMo...Hopefully its good enough, if not I can just buy another without that big of a loss!

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just bought the LuxMo silicone case for my Droid X, but of course I dont have the phone yet, and a screen protector from ebay for 6 bucks. Heck of a deal and I have heard good things about LuxMo...Hopefully its good enough, if not I can just buy another without that big of a loss!

Where did you order the LuxMo silicone case from?

Vancelot

Reaction score
Is there a naked holster for this phone? I have this for the Droid and love it. The phone is a lot less bulky with it. Of course, I have insurance in case I drop it in th toilet. ;)

cincycats51

Reaction score

Where did you order the LuxMo silicone case from?

I bought it off of ebay

Reaction score
I think I will probably get

siliconecover.png

But lol it's covering the front buttons?

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
I hope they have a good variety in store on thursday. I plan on being there first thing in the morning so maybe I'll get there while they still have a lot. I'm leaning towards either the wrapped hard case w/ kickstand or one of the several silicone ones.