1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Motorola Droid WiFi tool

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by digger01, Jan 10, 2010.

1. digger01

digger01 New Member

I recently purchased a Motorola Droid Phone and had problems connecting and staying connected to my home network via the WiFi.
    I have since resolved the problems and the phone works perfectly on my home network and public sites.
    I found a great tool to assist those with similar problems. On your Droid is the Market place Apps Store. I downloaded the Free application Wifi Analyzer.
    I then used the phone to examine the networks in the area including my own and the signal strengths.
    I had an IP conflict with my Range Extender and utilized the Wifi analyzer to make sure the network and Range extender were working properly. I now have great service in my home which I can visually examine on my droid.
    I hope this is useful to others with WiFi problems.
  2. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

3. Sparty83

Sparty83 New Member

Wow, great find. I had WiFi Finder already loaded, but this really gives me a whole lot more information. Because of it I've since changed the wifi network I plug in to. I actually have two in the house, but because of this I've changed from one over to the other. Many thanks for the great find!! :motdroidhoriz: