Motorola Droid WiFi tool

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by digger01, Jan 10, 2010.

1. digger01

digger01 New Member

I recently purchased a Motorola Droid Phone and had problems connecting and staying connected to my home network via the WiFi.
    I have since resolved the problems and the phone works perfectly on my home network and public sites.
    I found a great tool to assist those with similar problems. On your Droid is the Market place Apps Store. I downloaded the Free application Wifi Analyzer.
    I then used the phone to examine the networks in the area including my own and the signal strengths.
    I had an IP conflict with my Range Extender and utilized the Wifi analyzer to make sure the network and Range extender were working properly. I now have great service in my home which I can visually examine on my droid.
    I hope this is useful to others with WiFi problems.
  2. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

3. Sparty83

Sparty83 New Member

Wow, great find. I had WiFi Finder already loaded, but this really gives me a whole lot more information. Because of it I've since changed the wifi network I plug in to. I actually have two in the house, but because of this I've changed from one over to the other. Many thanks for the great find!! :motdroidhoriz: