Motorola Droid Wave on Google Wave

ThermalGuy

Reaction score
i have wave too

not sure what im still learning this wave thing but i created a new wave its called "Moto VZW Droid"

if you search it i believe you can join it

Did you make it public? Not showing up in a search at this point.:mad:

haythem

Reaction score
invite

If someone has a spare voice or wave invite plz send me one at haythem87(at)hotmail.com :biggrin:

Breezer23

Reaction score
For those of you who have google wave already, I couldn't find a way to get into the existing wave (or was it ever created?) so I made a new one. Don't see any way to link to it, but if you search for
HTML:
"with:public droid tips"
mine will hopefully be the first one. It's open to everyone, so come on in.

edit: Assuming I did this right, the wave id is googlewave.com!w+XdHvj3qZA not sure if that actually helps.

That worked.... thanks!

senorferdinand

Reaction score
Someone needs to either update the OP or start a new thread with all the information in the first post. I will do it if no one else steps up to plate!

OP
P3Droid

P3Droid

Reaction score
I want to get a wave started on Google Wave concerning the MotoDroid.

To this end I have 3 invites for the first three to post here. Lets get this droid wave rolling.

Just do a search for Droid Owners to join

ThermalGuy

Reaction score
GW is lame!

This is turning out to be a waste of time. Searching in :public finds nothing, Searching on the various names and links provided does nothing. As a communication tool, this thing sucks.

I watched the 80 minute presentation on TED.com and month or two ago and was impressed. The proof of the pudding is in the eating. I'm starving here! Interesting concept but it's not getting off the ground due to high learning curve and non-user friendly or intuitive interface. It's too hard to use effectively IMHO.

DroidFan

Reaction score
Some one was good enough to give me an invite, so I am willing to return the favor, PM me your email address if interested.

PS, still looking for Google Voice invite, Soooooooooooooo, if anyone is interested in a trade, that would be cool too. :heart::motdroidvert:

I'll be willing to trade if you're interested... I have a GV invite left... PM me and I'll be happy to make the switch! :icon_ banana:

mwinne

Reaction score
This is turning out to be a waste of time. Searching in :public finds nothing, Searching on the various names and links provided does nothing. As a communication tool, this thing sucks.

I watched the 80 minute presentation on TED.com and month or two ago and was impressed. The proof of the pudding is in the eating. I'm starving here! Interesting concept but it's not getting off the ground due to high learning curve and non-user friendly or intuitive interface. It's too hard to use effectively IMHO.

I tend to agree. It does not seem to be very intuitive at all, and there does not seem to be much out there, yet. I am gong to continue to hold out hope that they will get the bugs worked out of it, and it will be a viable product. It is still in beta after all.