Motorola Droid Temp

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by pepinocho9, Aug 14, 2010.

1. pepinocho9

pepinocho9 New Member

My droid is getting hot since I installed BB 0.4 with LV 600mhz default kernel

Why is this happenind? is this normal? :S
  2. mentaloaf

mentaloaf New Member

depends what you're doing when it gets hot...streaming radio? browsing? what does the temp gauge say on setcpu? or go to spare parts and go to battery info and see what the temp is then post it...my phone gets hot all the time when I'm streaming radio on it and sometimes shuts down when it reaches like 104 F. probably not very good for it, but I need my daily Michael Savage fix (thank gawd for flashplayer 10.1!)
  3. tkimball00

tkimball00 New Member

I was having similar problems but now im fine running either SS or jrummys with chevyno1 or P3 kernels LV1.25GHz it still gets hot with standard or ULV kernels but not LV. I can stream music and videos with no problems plus u can keep an eye on cputemp with both kernels now
  4. mfratto

mfratto New Member

Use profiles in SetCPU to reduce CPU speed when it gets too hot. I hav e several profiles to step it down. My Droid gets really, really, wonky when it gets too hot. Mostly happens when using GPS and Maps. to I pop it on the AC outlet in the car. :icon_eek: