Motorola Droid Sync and Charge Desktop Cradle and 2nd Battery Charging Slot

Deuel

Reaction score
FYI, when in "Dock Mode" (Multi or car) the normal Home key (at the bottom) takes you to the "Dock" home page, not the normal home page. You use the Home "icon" on the dock screen to get to your normal home screen when docked.

The back key on the bottom takes you to the normal home screen as well. Found the onscreen home icon not responding all the time.

Daywalker

Reaction score
besides, if you have your DROID docked, why do you need another battery? it's being charged as it's docked...
So when I take it out I have 2 fully charged batterys see two is a larger number than one. I will attempt to use visual aids to explain it.

This is one asterisk *

This is two asterisk **

For this simulation the asterisk represent cell phone batterys

OP
wnrussell

wnrussell

Reaction score
Grrrrrrr...........I ordered this back in December and its been on back order.......I really WANT this and I figger the second I cancel they will ship. If it NEVER ships is there a similar product?
I called last week and the guy said they are shipping from China this week.

The Seidio cradle is backordered too, they were taking orders last week and now this -
Backorder (1) CRDSIMTDD Desktop Cradle
CRDSIMTDD-2.jpg

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Grrrrrrr...........I ordered this back in December and its been on back order.......I really WANT this and I figger the second I cancel they will ship. If it NEVER ships is there a similar product?

TIA

Pre-Order - Motorola Droid Sync and Charge Desktop Cradle and 2nd Battery Charging Slot

Ordered this in late November and I had to file a Paypal dispute last week to get my money back on this one. Couldn't get any response from them after repeated e-mail requests for a date when it would ship. 2 days after I filed the dispute I had a refund.

Ironically got an e-mail from them offering to send a very cheap looking version(as seen on Ebay lately) for a replacememt to the Amzer version the day I got my refund.

Rikybob

Reaction score
I'm sittin' on it and am lookin' to see if it makes it..........It will eventually arrive. They sent me a not (after I sent them one, that's was is disappointing) that said the device was waylayed in China and that I could purchase the verticle one. I will defer.

R/B

droidstylez

Reaction score
Received my droid cradle with battery charger

I just received the cradle from talkietech.com. Just to let everyone know, the cradle was redesigned, it doesn't look like the old picture, you can take a look at the cradle here.

Motorola Droid A855 Desktop Cradle with 2nd Battery Slot - Enables Multimedia Mode

or

Motorola Droid Sync and Charge Desktop Cradle and 2nd Battery Charging Slot - Enables Mutlimedia Mode

The new cradle has magnets to enable the multimedia mode. There are two led light indicators for the extra battery and the phone. The audio port is also accessible with the new design. I tried to use it with my plastic case but it doesn't fit. Over all the cradle is sleek, much better looking than the old design.