1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Motorola droid searching for service

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Indy, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Indy

Indy New Member

I am new to this. Joined to see if someone can help me with my Verizon motorola droid. I have had the phone for over two years and a couple days ago it stopped getting service. My wife's phone and my kids phones all work... So yes, I paid my bill. If I dial a phone number it says "mobile network not available." In the top part of my phone's screen where the " bars" are located... I have the bars grayed out and a little x above them. I have tried the hard rest... Nothing. I can connect via my wifi and can get my corporate email, contacts and calendar. My gmail works as well via my wifi.

Since the bionic is not available... I want to baby this phone along. Can anyone help?
  2. moset

moset Member

Have u tried to reprogram with *228?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  3. INCREMENTAL

INCREMENTAL New Member

Is it roaming "in Extended Network" my OG Droid has randomly been going into roaming for no reason here lately. I've did *228 and it still keeps up. I'm thankin of calling verizon cause I believe its on their end or something.

Sent from my Moto Droid
  4. Indy

Indy New Member

I have tried the *228... Didn't work. It doesn't seem to be stuck on the roaming in the extended network. Thanks for the posts.
  5. portermac

portermac New Member

Mine has been doing similar lately waking up to no data connection. Wifi will work but when I leave home it will not show 3g or 1x. I just have to reboot and it fixes it. I would try a Prl update *22891 That will take you to it and do it automatically. Good luck
    Mine D1 is getting worse every day. Just have hopefully 3 more weeks till all is good again with my new bionic.
Search tags for this page

android stop searching for service

droid 2 searching for service

droid a855 searching for service

droid searching for service

help with droid razor that say mobile network not availble
how do i stop srarching for servicre on android
mobile network android a855

motorola droid searching for service

motorola phone searching for service
motorola verizon droid says mobile network not available
my droid 3 keeps saying searching for service