Motorola Droid Resident Evil Theme?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by adf3234, Jun 9, 2010.

1. adf3234

adf3234 New Member

Hey guys been following this site for a long time now and decided to make a username... I'm just wondering if anyone has made a Resident Evil type of theme yet for the Droid? Granted, I'm not rooted nor do I want to be (yet?); however, I might change my mind if someone knew or could make some kind of Resident Evil theme seeing how I think it would be a nice idea and the Umbrella Corporation logo is so sick. It would do well as a boot animation also haha. I know there are many many innovative developers on this site as I've been browsing the different ROMs for awhile now thinking I would get rooted and I'm just lending an idea. Kinda. Thanks!
  2. 00ssassin

00ssassin New Member

im Looking For 1 As Well i have a good .mp4 file but i am unaware how to turn a video into mulpitple picture
  3. twistedumbrella

twistedumbrella New Member

I'm working on one right now. I had made the resident evil theme for my battery widget and I was getting tired of my mario boot logo that had the wrong OS version coded into the picture. I will post it up when it's done. I also want to "break the rules" about small M logos. There has got to be a way around the size restriction

In the meantime, here is the one from G1:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=755809
  4. twistedumbrella

twistedumbrella New Member

This uses the splash animation from the same post and does the earthquake effect throughout boot. Can't upload a preview because I didn't use any gif animation software

MEGAUPLOAD - bootanimation.zip
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2010
Search tags for this page
android umbrella themes
free resident evil 6 phone theme android
motorola android resident evil themes
motorola droid resident evil
residebt evil theme for droid rzar
resident evil

umbrella corporation theme android