1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Motorola Droid Resident Evil Theme?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by adf3234, Jun 9, 2010.

1. adf3234

adf3234 New Member

Hey guys been following this site for a long time now and decided to make a username... I'm just wondering if anyone has made a Resident Evil type of theme yet for the Droid? Granted, I'm not rooted nor do I want to be (yet?); however, I might change my mind if someone knew or could make some kind of Resident Evil theme seeing how I think it would be a nice idea and the Umbrella Corporation logo is so sick. It would do well as a boot animation also haha. I know there are many many innovative developers on this site as I've been browsing the different ROMs for awhile now thinking I would get rooted and I'm just lending an idea. Kinda. Thanks!
  2. 00ssassin

00ssassin New Member

im Looking For 1 As Well i have a good .mp4 file but i am unaware how to turn a video into mulpitple picture
  3. twistedumbrella

twistedumbrella New Member

I'm working on one right now. I had made the resident evil theme for my battery widget and I was getting tired of my mario boot logo that had the wrong OS version coded into the picture. I will post it up when it's done. I also want to "break the rules" about small M logos. There has got to be a way around the size restriction

In the meantime, here is the one from G1:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=755809
  4. twistedumbrella

twistedumbrella New Member

This uses the splash animation from the same post and does the earthquake effect throughout boot. Can't upload a preview because I didn't use any gif animation software

MEGAUPLOAD - bootanimation.zip
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2010
Search tags for this page
android umbrella themes
free resident evil 6 phone theme android
motorola android resident evil themes
motorola droid resident evil
residebt evil theme for droid rzar
resident evil

umbrella corporation theme android