1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX Jelly Bean Overclocking/Underclocking Issues

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by wallacengineering, Feb 7, 2013.

1. wallacengineering

wallacengineering New Member

So I bought my RAZR MAXX back in October 2012. You all probably know the stock OS is Ice Cream Sand witch (4.0.4). I was Rooted and was over clocked VIA the app Motomizer Expert edition: From 1.2 to 1.3 GHz Max Clock and from 0.3 to 0.2 GHz Min Clock (under powered to save battery) and all was well.

After Verizon accidentally released the unfinished Jelly Bean update exclusive to the RAZR and RAZR MAXX ONLY, back on Christmas Eve 2012, developers began working on a Stable Jelly Bean for the RAZR and RAZR MAXX. It was recently completed along with a developer also completing a Root for that specific Jelly Bean. It has been finished and so I made the push to Jelly Bean 4.1.2 last night.

So my Jelly Bean is now rooted and because Motomizer says it is compatible with Jelly Bean it is re-installed and the tweaks have been set up; however, there are some issues:

1.) Under the "Tools" tab the Kernel install was for ICS not JB and so this may have something to do with the following problems:

2.)After setting FIXED/CONTINUED CPU policy to 200/1300 MHz min/max with a BoostedASSv2 Scaling policy I checked the system Information and it said CPU min/max and SCALING min/max were both 200/1300 MHz. However, after reboot it said that while CPU min/max was still 200/1300 MHz, the SCALING min/max was the stock 300/1200 MHz.

Is this a problem and what will it mean? Any ideas?
Search tags for this page

droid razr maxx overclock

droid razr overclock

how to overclock razr maxx

how to overclock razr maxx hd

motorola droid razr maxx hacks

motorola razr overclock

overclock droid razr

overclock droid razr jelly bean

overclock droid razr maxx

overclock droid razr maxx hd

overclock razr maxx