1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Motorola DROID RAZR HD Update 9.16.6, Android 4.1.2

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR HD' started by pblakk, Mar 18, 2013.

1. pblakk

pblakk New Member

2. KaChow

KaChow Guest

Did you happen to see the Download link in that post and the mirror? Why wait for it, you can download it. Save it to your SD Card not the internal, if you have Root> make sure to "Temp-Unroot" with Voodoo. Both Root and Non-Rooted phones can take the update through Android System Recovery. I would also advise reading some of those comments before taking the plunge, but to do it just reboot [Power+Volume down (-)], then immediately hold [Power+Volume up (+)], then when see the "dead robot" hold [volume up (+) + volume down (-)] at the same time. Select update option, I believe it is the 2nd choice in blue. Then install it, reboot once completed.

If you have disabled apps may want to enable them, also looks like this is ONCE YOU GO WITH THIS UPDATE YOU CAN"T RETURN. So, decide carefully.
  3. DoubleTapp89

DoubleTapp89 New Member

I'm not rooted. But I can't update. I can't find the file if I leave the file name like it downloads. So I change the file name to update.zip and I can find it but the update aborts! I don't know what to do? Any suggestions. Thanks!
  4. DoubleTapp89

DoubleTapp89 New Member

I found out that you had to download both the file and the mirror file. I didn't know they both had to be downloaded for it to work. Thanks anyways.
  5. klosea

klosea New Member

Need to use mirror site to get zip file

i

When I downloaded from original site got .bin file,knew it was wrong so used mirror site and got real zip file
  6. jimmythegent

jimmythegent Member

I just woke up and saw the alert. Absolutely worthless on the surface but they state it adds security, etc... best part LOL was "improvement on the camera" - huh?
Search tags for this page
4.1.2 download
9.16.6.en.us problems
9.16.6 android update
9.16.6.en.us update

android 4.1.1 download motorola razr hd
android 4.1.2 razr update zip with root
does 9.16.6 update improve camera
droid razr hd update
droid update 9.16.6.en.us
motorolla driod 6
razr maxx hd 9.16.6 root