Motorola Droid RAZR Comparison Photos with iPhone 4 and OG Moto Droid

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hmm, the phone seems to be frozen. Hold on, I'll just turn if over and pull the battery. Wait, WTH?!
I thought that about the xoom, but it does have a great reset feature. Ive had my xoom freeze a couple times and had to reset it with power and vol key. I wish my D1 had a feature like that. I wouldnt need to pull battery and mess up my case that take 20 min to take off.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
How's this???
2nt8rkk.gif

Almost but not quite the same impact! That's more of a 'Doah' ..not enough shame!

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
I thought that about the xoom, but it does have a great reset feature. Ive had my xoom freeze a couple times and had to reset it with power and vol key. I wish my D1 had a feature like that. I wouldnt need to pull battery and mess up my case that take 20 min to take off.

That would be nice. Pulling the Battery out of the Bionic is such a PITA.

Almost but not quite the same impact! That's more of a 'Doah' ..not enough shame!

View attachment 41535

Nice and classy!

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C

I still want at that battery!!

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
The ip4/s is tiny FTL!

That was the biggest fail of the 4S. Take all that beautiful hardware, and hook it to a 3.5" screen (and a 3G network, for that matter). Shame, Apple.

It's also the reason I switched from my iPhone 4 to my Bionic (asides from LTE). Trying to view websites to look things up at work on the iPhone's screen was beginning to become enough of a chore that I realized I wasn't as young as I once was. The upgrade to the Bionic allows me to use my phone without investing in reading glasses. The extra 0.8" is quite a bit when it's right in front of you.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
I wish my D1 had a feature like that. I wouldnt need to pull battery and mess up my case that take 20 min to take off.

Your D1 does have a feature like that.

Slide the keyboard open, and hold down Left Shift + Left Alt + Del all at the same time. It should reboot almost instantly. This was tested with Liquid 3.0 ROM but also worked back in the day over multiple OS versions.

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Slide the keyboard open, and hold down Left Shift + Left Alt + Del all at the same time. It should reboot almost instantly. This was tested with Liquid 3.0 ROM but also worked back in the day over multiple OS versions.

Check and confirmed on CM7... wow that is my second TIL (Today I Learned) today!!

Abby Normal

Reaction score
So what if I buy the RAZR outright on the market and replace my OG with it. Can I still buy insurance through Verizon on the new RAZR ???

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score

Ive only broken like 4 of the $30 cases attempting to pull my battey. That feature needs to be advertised. lol. When did this happen btw? im a day 1 d1 user and haven't ever seen it before.

jcardona1

Reaction score

Didn't know this!! Just tried and it rebooted instantly. FTMFW!

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
So what if I buy the RAZR outright on the market and replace my OG with it. Can I still buy insurance through Verizon on the new RAZR ???

I guess it depends. I would think if you did like Asurion they'd be fine with it.

It is a verizon phone afterall.