Motorola Droid RAZR Coming in Electric Blue Version May 17th

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
blue-droid-razr-1a.jpg

This is probably irrelevant for our users that already have a Motorola Droid RAZR, but for those that have been holding out or have friends/family that were waiting for the RAZR, you will have a new color choice. So far, the phone has come in black, white and purple. Now you can add electric blue to that list. This new blue RAZR was tipped off from VZW's database system to Android Central. Perhaps Moto decided to do this to subtly compete more directly with the new Windows phone, the Lumia 900. It's easy in our tech related forums to get so caught up with all the features and functions of a device to forget that many consumers out their make purchasing decisions based upon their emotions, especially how they feel about the "looks" of a device.

blue-droid-razr-4.jpg

What do you guys think? If they had had this version available in the beginning, would you have opted for it?

Source: AndroidCentral

geoff5093

Reaction score
I don't like it, I would have preferred a nice dark red.

Narsil

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've always liked electric blue. I'm not sure I'd want my phone in anything other than black/gray, however.

beckx020

Reaction score
I might already have a RAZR if it had come in blue like this. But now, I think I'm on to newer stuff.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
if they did it for the max i would ....

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
I think it looks GREAT! I would love to get a D4(or D5 or D6, D7 D8, etc) whatever is out in December when my upgrade comes! I never cared for the navy blue that the D2G came in.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I want this color for the maxx!! Geez, you can make different colors for the razr, but the maxx is only black and grey???

Well I guess they have a hard time keeping just the black and grey in stock... I could only imagine what would happen if they were offered in colors...

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

brucin

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola X Pure
Got one already

My brother in law and I went to a Verizon store on Tuesday to get him a Razr and the CSR asked if he wanted the blue one. Sure why not. I guess he didn't know he was not supposed to sell one this early. It looks pretty good except the case covers most of the blue.