cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
How about an unlocked bootloader : )

Just received info that it will NOT be locked down..

Again this is not FACT but it comes from a good source and is posted on HoFo as well.

btw I would trust info coming from bill23..he's been spot on.

An unlocked bootloader would be AMAZING!!!! And yes bill23 is a very reliable source, however I haven't heard a peep from him since right before the x came out.
he'll turn up again as it gets closer...he always does : )

It's too far out from release for him to build the hype...sneaky devil he is

Kineo

Reaction score

Again this is not FACT but it comes from a good source and is posted on HoFo as well.

An unlocked bootloader would be AMAZING!!!! And yes bill23 is a very reliable source, however I haven't heard a peep from him since right before the x came out.

yes he is very sneaky

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score

Damn it ck! Just, when I was thinking of giving up waiting for this thing you go and pull me back in! ;)

Sent from my Tapatalk using Droid

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I had to do something to draw you back in jonkyu : )

I haven't seen you around in a looooooong time dang.

Sent from my Droid

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm still coming here to get updated on android happenings lol. Just turned on my super lurker mode due to being busy :( but whoot my excitement just came back for this thing!

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Tapatalk sent droid my using from

Sent from my Droid

jimmy2179428

Reaction score
This is a possibility because I work for a lcd manufacture and we are in the prototype stages of a new 4.3" screen for Moto. In addition we are also working on a 4.0" screen, which my boss thinks will become more popular than the 4.3" screen phone.

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
I really hope this thing has a big screen, my need phone absolutely has to have a 4" inch or larger. I kind don't really need a physical keyboard anymore. I basically want a droid X but you know better lol! I'll happily put up with the keyboard though if the specs are better.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
4.3 is pretty big, a 4.0 might be perfect, I don't think we are going to see any "leaked pic's" for awhile though...as nice as it would be, I would vote for the physical keyboard, but if it takes away space for bigger and better things under the hood, I could do without it

Redneck Trash

Reaction score
A 4.3 would be a no deal for me. Haven't had the opportunity to see a 4.0. Frankly I'm just fine with a 3.7.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

BigMace23

Reaction score
I really hope this thing has a big screen, my need phone absolutely has to have a 4" inch or larger. I kind don't really need a physical keyboard anymore. I basically want a droid X but you know better lol! I'll happily put up with the keyboard though if the specs are better.

Yea I think 4" + will be a new requirement for my future phones, and a keyboard isn't as important anymore even though I still like having one

Varking

Reaction score
I will continue to hold out for this phone. If it ends up just a rumor and not getting released that just means I get to continue to save my NE2 for a bigger and better phone anyways. I don't mind the wait I just wish there was more word and talk about this potential super phone.

Redneck Trash

Reaction score
Stock vanilla Android. No MotorBlur and no "It's not MotoBlur" MotoBlur found on the Droid X.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

BigMace23

Reaction score
I will continue to hold out for this phone. If it ends up just a rumor and not getting released that just means I get to continue to save my NE2 for a bigger and better phone anyways. I don't mind the wait I just wish there was more word and talk about this potential super phone.

It's like this with most other phones too though... you usually don't start to see solid leaks like photos, confirmed specs, etc. until around 3 months till release.