Motorola Droid Pro Looking for Soak Testers

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
droidpro.jpg

Motorola is starting up another soak test. This one is to help test and work out kinks for the Droid Pro. We know there aren't too many Droid Pro owners out there, but it's still a decent phone and it is good to see that it is still being supported with updates. The soak test will not be ICS, but should feature some bug fixes and feature upgrades. If you are a Motorola Owners Forum member in good standing you might just receive an email to sign up for the soak test.

Just out of curiosity, how many of you guys are or were an owner of the Blackberry-styled Motorola Droid Pro? Sound off if you like your Droid Pro!

Source: PhoneArena

AuxiliaryPie

Reaction score
always wanted one, moto should remake it with dual core 4G HD screen goodness

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I loved my Droid Pro when I had it, switched to the Pro after having the DX and couldn't take the touch screen keyboard. But when the Razr came out I had to pull the trigger on it, ended up giving my Pro to my wife and now she loves it. Great little phone indeed, but they for sure need an updated hardware version of this phone.

Kaos2flo

Reaction score
I also had this phone but have recently swapped out for a Galaxy Nexus. But when I did have the pro, I loved it too!

pcpilot309

Reaction score
I love my Pro, rooted and running apeX so I have no interest in the soak test.

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
I loved my Droid Pro back in the day. Great phone, but the screen resolution is just awful.

KingLo

Reaction score
My wife got a droid pro when I got my d2. She refuses to upgrade until she gets another phone exactly like it. She likes it that much.

sfast

Reaction score
I just got my Droid Pro a few weeks ago. I waited much to long expecting a faster replacement for it on Verizon while I was stuck with my Sony Ericsson P1i (I miss it so) on ATT. I'm pretty happy with the Pro so far. I have had thoughts of rooting it but for now I'm happy with it as is. So if they have an update for it, I would gladly give it a try.

Last edited:

_lurker

Reaction score
Hey I have soak tested my own's ROM in the past. Can I sign up for soak testing their outdated ROM and their locked bootloader now, or am I in their blacklist already?

PS: It's one tough and fine phone, if they haven't been crippling the phone by locking down the bootloader.

[video=youtube;PTf4WCMOdtw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTf4WCMOdtw&feature=BFa&list=UU9U5X9rP2QoL2o_zpSZTZgQ&lf=plcp[/video]

Last edited: