Motorola Droid or Nexus One?

Status
Not open for further replies.

overthehill

Reaction score
My wife's contract has expired with Verizon. We want to stay with Verizon due to great coverage (rarely drop a call, unlike ATT). My questions is whether we should go with the Motorola or the N1. She likes a keyboard which is offered on the Moto but not on the N1.

I looked at the Moto around the holidays and did not like the keyboard due to the flat keys. I was in the Verizon store yesterday and it seemed the key were slightly raised. Am I dreaming or was there a change to the keyboard?

Can anyone tell me why she should get the Moto other than the keyboard when comparing to the N1? Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Striderdotcom

Reaction score
Well I have been a lurker on this sight for some time now. Thank you for the Droid:reddroid: vs N1:greendroid: thread. I want a Droid:reddroid: but I was thinking to weight for the N1:greendroid: but I believe the Droid:reddroid: is the way to go for now and I have read many posts and many reviews and followed the links allover the web for the Droid:greendroid: and N1:reddroid:. In fact the only drawback I have seen for the Droid:reddroid: is the camera but in defense of the Droid it is a phone that has a camera for good pics. I use my Canon

:reddroid::reddroid:DROID:reddroid::reddroid:

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
In your second sentence you mentioned coverage and yet you are considering a nexus one? Nexus One is a very good phone, the system is terrible (well, in the sense of coverage).

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Martin provided link for an ongoing discussion on this topic.

Going to close this one up

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Martin provided link for an ongoing discussion on this topic.

Going to close this one up

Status
Not open for further replies.