Motorola Droid MINI XT1030 WITH STRAIGHT TALK

Lawww

Reaction score
Hi,

this is for everyone like myself that got a MOTOROLA DROID MINI XT1030 and wanted to use it with Straight Talk

First and foremost you will have to get a "CUT SIM CARD"

inside the XT1030 there is a NANO SIM CARD

Straight talk DOES NOT SELL NANO SIMS

That being said 2 options

either go to EBAY and search the following

NEW Straight Talk ATT NANO SIM

or go to AMAZON and find a NANO cutter

Amazon.com: QQ-Tech Nano Sim Card Cutter Mini /Standard & Micro to Nano Sim for iPhone 5 iPhone 4, 4S and other Phones + Metal Tray + 2 Sim Adapters + Sand Paper, All in One Pack (In Stock Ready to Ship): Cell Phones & Accessories

After you have gotten the right size SIM CARD for the XT1030

then contact Straight Talk and activate the phone

after that put in these APN settings, (these settings are for Android Version 4.4), don't be shocked if you can't send/receive pictures at first, it took 6 days for my phone to start working right with Straight Talk, so make sure you give these settings at least 6/7 days before you say they won't work, that's how many days it took for my phone to work perfect with Straight Talk

Straight Talk
tfdata
not set
not set
not set
not set
http://mms-tf.net
mms3.tracfone.com
none
not set
ipv4
ipv4
enabled
unspecified
none
deff

Milton515

Reaction score
Straight Talk now offers a factory cut nano Sim card at Walmart... Its the GSM activation kit that you need to get and it comes with standard, micro, and nano sim cards for both At&t and T-Mobile. It also comes with a $45 service plan card.

ForumRunner_20140420_212627.png

kidanything2

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid 3
I assume these are instructions for using it with AT&T service, is there any way to get it with Verizon service on straight talk?