Motorola Droid Maintenance Release Prelude to Android 2.1

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think the "maintenance" OTA update has ceased to continue. There hasn't been any more reports for hours and hours...hmmmmmmmmm...something fishy's goin on here...or we're all just being led on to believe something that's not in fact the truth.........

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think the "maintenance" OTA update has ceased to continue. There hasn't been any more reports for hours and hours...hmmmmmmmmm...something fishy's going on here...or we're all just being led on to believe something that's not in fact the truth.........

It hasn't stopped it's staggered. It could take all week to reach you or me :). Do you have you tinfoil hat on too :icon_eek:?

Nothing posted here is meant to be dishonest or not be the truth. Behind what you see here I spent hours get my confirmations.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think the "maintenance" OTA update has ceased to continue. There hasn't been any more reports for hours and hours...hmmmmmmmmm...something fishy's going on here...or we're all just being led on to believe something that's not in fact the truth.........

It hasn't stopped it's staggered. It could take all week to reach you or me :). Do you have you tinfoil hat on too :icon_eek:?

Nothing posted here is meant to be dishonest or not be the truth. Behind what you see here I spent hours get my confirmations.

This is similar to the pattern of the release of 2.0.1. There were a few hundred or so that got it on day one, more the then next day. Then IIRC there was a short moratorium and then they really let it loose.

That's why I think this is going to take a couple of weeks to get out to us.

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I hope so guys...it just seems like it died down...no ones reporting anything

jty206

Reaction score
I thinl you're right

Stopped by a Verizon shop yesterday with an email issue. When the tech people were finished, I had a lot of reset things to do, but the revise is quicker than before. This morning I noticed a new app, Voice Dialing.

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Stopped by a Verizon shop yesterday with an email issue. When the tech people were finished, I had a lot of reset things to do, but the revise is quicker than before. This morning I noticed a new app, Voice Dialing.

Voice dialing app's always been there man...

Silver Member
Reaction score

This is similar to the pattern of the release of 2.0.1. There were a few hundred or so that got it on day one, more the then next day. Then IIRC there was a short moratorium and then they really let it loose.

That's why I think this is going to take a couple of weeks to get out to us.
i'm surprised no one has posted the update yet.