Motorola Droid is changing my life =)

VegasFlip

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've had the Motorola Droid for almost 2 weeks, and I totally love this thing. I've fought crossing over to a smart phone thinking I wouldn't need all the toys/apps/services that can be found on a smart phone, but boy was I wrong. Well, I guess I don't really need it, but it sure does make things easier. Love the GPS, emails, calendar, instant messenging, and tons of free apps I've already installed. And coming from a basic flip phone, learning and setting up all these new features was quite easy. So I'm basically here to learn more about my new toy...

VegasFlip

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. It's awesome to see that you are really embracing the phone!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've had the Motorola Droid for almost 2 weeks, and I totally love this thing. I've fought crossing over to a smart phone thinking I wouldn't need all the toys/apps/services that can be found on a smart phone, but boy was I wrong. Well, I guess I don't really need it, but it sure does make things easier. Love the GPS, emails, calendar, instant messenging, and tons of free apps I've already installed. And coming from a basic flip phone, learning and setting up all these new features was quite easy. So I'm basically here to learn more about my new toy...

VegasFlip

And another addiction begins... :D Welcome, VegasFlip! Glad to have you with us! Make yourself at home and jump right in! You'll find this to be a very friendly and helpful place to hang out. Unfortunately, you'll also discover that the only thing more addicting than this forum is that Droid of yours! Between the two, you'll be as obsessed as the rest of us in no time at all! Enjoy!

:welcome: