Motorola Droid going crazy

labatal

Reaction score
Can't figure out what's happening. For one, the phone has been completely stalling. At other times, when I try to do anything, it's slow responding. Once, today, while trying to send a text response, it just went totally crazy and starting inputting random text. Has anyone out there been having any problems?

Last edited:

gmvirtual

Reaction score
my d2 was acting like an idiot this morning too when I started my day but I just chocked it up to installing too many tweaks last night, ended up freezing my adw launcher til I could research what I did wrong, but maybe it was some update during the night?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
had a similar issue when i was plugged in to someone elses charger and tried to text

That's a known issue.

OP, are you using an aftermarket charger or a charger for another phone model?

OP
L

labatal

Reaction score
I have not used another plug. Any other suggestions

souljerr

Reaction score
Definitely an issue with the original Droid. I had mine since launch and everything was good then out of the blue it went crazy. I thought someone had got access to my phone. In the end I had to replace it. With the replacement Droid I do not use the docking station (I used it nightly with my first one) and things have been good.

UNC

Reaction score
The jumpy input has happened to me before, but I just changed kernels and it was fixed. You may also have a dirty screen.... seriously.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
L

labatal

Reaction score
I think I'll take it to the shop soon. Thanks for all the assistance.