motorola droid email

lucky1

Reaction score
does anybody know can you open word documents in email? it says it cant be viewed. is there an app for this?

OP
L

lucky1

Reaction score
i have done that and still cant open in email. email doesnt even give me the option to download it to the phone

mjs31

Reaction score
i have done that and still cant open in email. email doesnt even give me the option to download it to the phone

Get K-9 first off. Much better than stock gmail. Make sure to then disable gmail notifications. You should have been able to open a word doc either way from email though. I believe quick office would be part of that....either way...just get K-9 and explore the many features that the stock email does not offer.

Isaiah

Reaction score

Get K-9 first off. Much better than stock gmail. Make sure to then disable gmail notifications. You should have been able to open a word doc either way from email though. I believe quick office would be part of that....either way...just get K-9 and explore the many features that the stock email does not offer.

i think the standard email app is better than k9 or gmail