Motorola Droid Dropped On the floor

dp6194

Reaction score
I got my droid about 2 weeks ago, and i love it...
and it's bulky because of it's verizon silicon/plastic case...
and today i dropped it (not too hard) but the case was still on...
idk if i'm just being paranoid..but it feels like the sliding feels wierder..but ultimately one side (the left side) of the phone is easily moved up...is it like that to anyone else?

and i stripped the phone of its cover and realized the battery door is kinda crooked...

anybody else realize this...and am i just being paranoid?

OP
D

dp6194

Reaction score
Can you post pics? Is there any visible way to show us or can you just feel it?

i mean i realized before that when it's in my pocket a part of it slides up a little.
but i mean maybe it's always like this but when i budge the top part of the phone (vertically/without QWERTY) it budges a lot more than the bottom part

fish1552

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S23 Ultra
Twitter
fish1552
I've dropped mine at least 3 times now and not noticed anything major. The top/left side of mine *does* slide maybe 1/8" or less while the bottom is pretty stiff. Might just be normal though.

dhinged

Reaction score
I got my droid about 2 weeks ago, and i love it...
and it's bulky because of it's verizon silicon/plastic case...
and today i dropped it (not too hard) but the case was still on...
idk if i'm just being paranoid..but it feels like the sliding feels wierder..but ultimately one side (the left side) of the phone is easily moved up...is it like that to anyone else?

and i stripped the phone of its cover and realized the battery door is kinda crooked...

anybody else realize this...and am i just being paranoid?

It's a good thing you didn't drop it into a volcano, or the slider would have been REALLY messed up.

My slider never had problems but it wiggled a little, which is something I never would have noticed if someone hadn't pointed it out on their own phone. That's typical of the Droid. So if the left side of yours is not right, you should take it into a Verizon store and show the rep.

I've dropped my phone so many times I don't even count anymore. I once was trying to remove it from a customized window mount and it along with the window mount went flying into my passenger door. The Droid looked a little stunned but after a while it was rubbing up against my leg and clawing the furniture again like normal.

imferoz

Reaction score
Droid 3 fell on ground. please help

Can you post pics? Is there any visible way to show us or can you just feel it?

Hi,

My motorola droid 3 fell on ground today... the batter and its cover where intact but the phone restarted immediately.. i quickly checked the sensors and all by making few calls and by playing music.. everything looks fine but there is a problem when the qwarty keyboard is turned on while on battery only..... it instantly restarts to DUALCORE Screen... please guide me with some fixes if any? the battery worked absolutely fine before the fall happened!!

please help

imferoz

Reaction score
Hi,

My motorola droid 3 fell on ground today... the phone restarted immediately.. i quickly checked the sensors and all by making few calls and by playing music.. eveything looks fine but there is a problem when the qwarty keyboard is turned on while on battery.. it instantly restarts to DUALCORE Screen... please guide me with some fixes if any? the battery worked absolutely fine before the fall happened!!

please help