Motorola Droid COM Port

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by Nobody1124, Sep 23, 2011.

1. Nobody1124

Nobody1124 New Member

I know this might be the wrong thread to explain but i see here i can get a reply faster.i dont know if it's the rom but im trying to install the metro pcs 3022 prl so i can get 3g on my phone im trying to do it thru CDMA With HW Virtual Serial Port Creating A COM Port but it says failed..phone does not answer.i tryed looking for the COM port on device manager and cant seem to find it to connect it thru it's port.i tryed find the phones ip address and it say's unavailable.can someone help me so i can load the new prl.i also *228 and it says it updated the list but i checked and still have the 2004 prl.help is very appreciated.thank you
  2. JEFFSGTP

JEFFSGTP New Member

I can't even remember what all programs I used, when I did hacking on my old RZR, but the one you mentioned doesn't wring a bell...You might try the Howard Forums...that's where I got most of my info...I know with the right software PRL's are a breeze to do...I know one program was motorola proprietary...you had to warez it, the others were not as far as I can recall. Hope it helps.
Search tags for this page
droid 3 serial port
droid 3 virtual serial port
droid x2 virtual port connects & closes
how to connect verizon motorola droid x port

hw serial port droid x

hw virtual serial port droid x2

ip address setting hw virtual serial port motorola phone doe

motorola droid serial port

motorola droid x unable to connect port

motorola serial port

seria port service on droid razor